Public Office of the Napoleon-Nathan Administration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:26:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of the Napoleon-Nathan Administration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Office of the Napoleon-Nathan Administration  (Read 4397 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: July 06, 2012, 04:16:23 PM »

To which micronation and/or forum shall Cathcon be appointed ambassador to?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 05:07:55 PM »

Then the Diplomatic Missions Act does not apply.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 05:18:36 PM »

Then the Diplomatic Missions Act does not apply.

Nowhere in the act is the President required to specify.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Notice the bolded words. It says an Ambassador may be appointed to a specific nation, and there can be multiple Ambassadors, one per said nation. Also the use of the term "said" means you're going to have to say it.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 08:03:03 PM »

How about appointing Cathcon as "ambassador at-large"? That'd solve all problems.

That's what I am trying to communicate; the law doesn't require specifying a particular nation and I would like to have Cathcon around just in case a situation arises. He can be of assistance in other ways in the meantime.

Your argument would have more credit if you weren't using a completely inapplicable act on appointing specific ambassadors to specific other forums as a pretense for overturning the Foreign Policy Reform Act of 2012.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 11:09:46 PM »

How about appointing Cathcon as "ambassador at-large"? That'd solve all problems.

That's what I am trying to communicate; the law doesn't require specifying a particular nation and I would like to have Cathcon around just in case a situation arises. He can be of assistance in other ways in the meantime.

Your argument would have more credit if you weren't using a completely inapplicable act on appointing specific ambassadors to specific other forums as a pretense for overturning the Foreign Policy Reform Act of 2012.

Why would I want to overturn my own creation, Sam?

Your own creation?

Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 12:03:36 AM »

Why would I want to overturn my own creation, Sam?

In light of recent knowledge, I don't know, I'm not you, but you sure are trying to.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies