Confirmation Hearing: Morgieb to be Secretary of Internal Affairs (vote) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:37:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation Hearing: Morgieb to be Secretary of Internal Affairs (vote) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation Hearing: Morgieb to be Secretary of Internal Affairs (vote)  (Read 2910 times)
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« on: July 08, 2012, 07:28:21 PM »

Morgieb, if I might ask, what is your attitude concerning policies toward indigenous nations?

I feel that policies regarding indigenous nations should be left to the indigenous people. I feel the best way is allowing a referendum on the indigenous people to let them decide the best cause of action. It isn't the right cause of action for people who this won't affect to decide.

However, if such a bill passes, I would like to put a lot of money into improving conditions of these countries. I hate seeing poverty in any areas, and it would be very nice if living conditions in indigenous nations got to the point where they were on par with the rest of the world.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 07:33:24 PM »

Morgieb, what will you do to innovate the position of SoIA so as to enhance its full potential and contribute to the game in a unique way?  What domestic reforms would you push for in your tenure?

Since 20RP12 took over the SoIA, I feel it has improved quite a bit. Under my leadership, I will make sure that internal affairs are dealt with the best way. This includes excellent education, a war on poverty, and making sure that no Atlasian is left behind.

As the country currently is, I feel the world is doing good. The budget is balanced, and we've got a lot of funding that is good. However, I would still push for improving the conditions of the working class. I will work with the Napoleon and Kalewjet administration to push forward their agenda, and continue on with Atlasia's prosperity.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 08:45:43 PM »

My only question right now the nominee is what qualifies you for this position? What experiences do you have in Atlasia that make you a good candidate for this office?

Well, this is actually my first position in Atlasia. As someone without a lot of experience, our ennobled President Napoleon offered me the position as a starting point. Unfortunately I don't have much experience as of now but that doesn't mean that I won't do the job to my best ability.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 05:45:06 PM »

How will you produce story lines given your lak of experience?

What do you mean?
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 06:28:22 PM »

I will work with GM Shua when necessary to build stories.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies