Summarize Previous Poster's Political Beliefs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:02:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Summarize Previous Poster's Political Beliefs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Summarize Previous Poster's Political Beliefs  (Read 40248 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: July 09, 2012, 03:51:51 PM »

Naso is a unique personality who I guess could be described as a right-wing rah rah rah nationalist, with an ideology mixing his weird myths and folk tales about how great "America" was in "the past" with some traditional run-of-the-mill American conservatism. Which, in practice, means that he's become an increasingly boring and annoying self-parody.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 03:53:36 PM »

I don't quite get how he considers himself to be traditional(ist?) because I otherwise see him as a reasonable but fairly left-leaning social democrat. At any rate, though, he's certainly one of the posters who has put the most thought into his ideology.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 05:34:31 PM »

Was typing up an essay on Hashemite's politics when I see a new post. I deleted the thing, only to realize some of the sentences could be applied to Oakvale. Whoops.

I wanted to see this Sad

*skip me please*
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 04:29:57 PM »

Again, I don't really understand how he considers himself to be traditional(ist?). I would probably describe him, as risk of repeating myself, as a reasonable/pragmatic but fairly left-leaning social democrat, which is probably influenced by the Vermont/western Mass environment and which is hard to describe succinctly. At any rate he's certainly one of the posters who has put the most thought into his ideology.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 01:25:30 PM »

When he's not trolling us with his weird fetish for the fattest and ugliest women possible, he is a fairly standard-issue conservative although he understandably is a defense hawk and a vocal defender of veterans and veterans issues. He also doesn't seem too doctrinaire, as his more open-minded positions on stuff like gay rights shows.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 09:10:27 PM »

Nazi troll.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 08:24:34 PM »

Extremely socially conservative views, but traditional European Christian democratic views on other questions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies