Summarize Previous Poster's Political Beliefs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:13:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Summarize Previous Poster's Political Beliefs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Summarize Previous Poster's Political Beliefs  (Read 40236 times)
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« on: July 09, 2012, 09:30:22 PM »

A moderate "New Left" style Australian Labor Party supporter. He's socially liberal down the list of normal political issues but not extending to fringe issues. For example, I doubt he'd be for legalizing heroin or removing bans on having sex in public or something out-there like that. On fiscal issues he's definitely left of center but not an extremist. He seems particular intent on increasing government involvement in the healthcare system. He's an upscale leftist; the quintessential "latte liberal".
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 12:30:40 AM »

I'm assuming Goldwater Republican is socially moderate, perhaps even liberal, and generally in favor of a smaller government approach to domestic issues. He is, however, not a libertarian in any real sense because his foreign policy views are probably closer to Rudy Giuliani's than Ron Paul's. I can't add much more detail to this vague framework since I haven't interacted with him all that much in issue-based discussion since he joined the forum.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 12:12:22 PM »

Social conservativism with a certain anti-establishment vein and distrusting of mainstream politics. He's fiscally conservative and anti-interventionist and his avatar color fits his views well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies