Swing voters in this election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:30:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Swing voters in this election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swing voters in this election  (Read 2031 times)
technical support
thrillr1111
United States

« on: July 08, 2012, 07:13:57 PM »

Since no one cares about the votes of committed Democrats and Republicans, who are the swing voters in this election?

Independent voters in swing states or voters in general who are still undecided like upset dems and reps. my guess...
technical support
thrillr1111
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 10:22:49 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2012, 10:24:36 PM by thrillr1111 »

I swing.  

Seriously, I voted for Obama in 2008.  I will not in 2012.  

Swingers are highly educated, frustrated folks who mostly watch Star Trek reruns and wonder why we haven't yet invented a food replicator.  I voted for Obama in 2008 expecting to be able to say, "Tea, Earl Grey" to my television and get a steaming hot cup of tea withing seconds.  Needless to say, he has not delivered.

Hopefully, and putting aside the fact that Mormons do not take tea, Romney is a better bet.  That's just me.  Problem with swingers is that they're unpredictable.  Some are registered Democrats, some are registered Republicans, and some are unaffiliated.  Probably for every angus there's at least one Joe Republic, know what I mean?  

U really expected obama to deliver on all his promises by himself? Just like the jobs bills that the president  can't sign until the republicans pass it. Lol... looks like you will be swinging back and fourth for a long time unless you in the upper income level.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies