So apparently Israel isn't an occupying force in the West Bank (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:36:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  So apparently Israel isn't an occupying force in the West Bank (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So apparently Israel isn't an occupying force in the West Bank  (Read 6608 times)
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« on: July 09, 2012, 04:05:52 PM »

According to the Levy commission, which is composed of right-wingers appointed by Netanyahu.

And the commission also recommends legalizing the settlements that even Israel thinks are illegal.

Nope, the Israeli government isn't horrible at all.  Roll Eyes
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 12:24:53 AM »

And, of course whatever disliking the people of the Occupied Territories have for the state of Israel has to do with this.  Stop being a racist zionist turd.

It rather does, since they're launching suicide bombings and they want to kick all the Jews out of the West Bank and s**t. Stop being a racist pro-Palestinian turd.

I'm not racist.

The zionists who claim that the West Bank is their land because they're Jewish, who turn a blind eye to the abuse of the Palestinian people, are the racists.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 03:44:01 PM »

I am opposed to all international law anyway,so it seems a silly point to argue.

Of course, since international law is an inconvenience for the state of Israel.

Israel seems like a pretty obvious good guy to me.

HURR
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 01:08:13 PM »

I oppose international law on principle, regardless of how it applies to Israel, and the Palestinians certainly have no problem breaking international law anyway.

Of course. As international law shouldn't apply to the superior "chosen ones", does it?

No, it shouldn't apply to anyone.

I'm genuinely baffled as to how you can possibly in good conscience believe this.

I believe in a democracy where the people can make their own laws via elections. International law takes this away by giving the legislative power to unelected officials, and thus takes the world further away from democracy.

If democracy means allowing genociders and occupiers to get away with it around the world, then you know what?   democracy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies