Documents reveal Romney stayed longer at Bain Capital (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:49:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Documents reveal Romney stayed longer at Bain Capital (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Documents reveal Romney stayed longer at Bain Capital  (Read 3270 times)
old timey villain
cope1989

« on: July 13, 2012, 06:38:33 PM »
« edited: July 13, 2012, 08:59:10 PM by cope1989 »

Well, it's pretty obvious that Romney is not telling the whole truth, or at the very least witholding information. But I'm not yet prepared to believe that Romney is outright lying or attempting a cover up.

But in the end this is good for Obama, or at least bad for Romney. For the most part, Obama's record as president has been more transparent than Romney's while at Bain Capital. Wheher you like or dislike the president, you can pretty easily point to things he did or didn't do during his four years in office to back it up. Romney doesn't have that luxury. It appears that his tenure at Bain is still shrouded in uncertainty and that allows people to create their own narrative, whether it's true or false.

I encourage all of you to watch "Bogeyman: The Lee Atwater Story" which focuses heavily on the 1988 election. The Bush campaign hurled allegations at Dukakis forcing him to constantly defend himself, and in the end, if you're constantly explaining yourself it looks like you're in the wrong. To me it looks like the same thing is happening to Romney.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies