Dag Hammarskjöld Department of External Affairs Building (NEWS UPDATE) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:26:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Dag Hammarskjöld Department of External Affairs Building (NEWS UPDATE) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dag Hammarskjöld Department of External Affairs Building (NEWS UPDATE)  (Read 2731 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: July 12, 2012, 11:40:46 AM »
« edited: August 01, 2012, 03:44:22 PM by The Pope »

Because raising interest about foreign policy among general population of Atlasia is one of my priorities, I'm breaking with custom and opening DoEA offices on Fantasy board.

Kalwejt,
Secretary of External Affairs,
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 12:28:42 PM »

Scandal.

I've been invigilated by the White House!

You must be logged in to read this quote.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 07:52:18 AM »

Statement from the Secretary of External Affairs

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to share with you the Department agenda for next days. First of all, I'm going to seek a consultations with a number of my predecessors in order to learn from their experiences.

Second of all, I'm planning to select our first diplomatic delegation made up with citizens presently not involved with the Government as a way to gain a fresh, unbiased outlook, as well as promoting foreign policy with general population.

Third of all, we're planning to create Syrian Task Force, which would study the issue exclusively and remain in close touch with our allies.

x Kalwejt
Secretary of External Affairs
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 10:56:47 PM »

I'm very pleased to announce three major actions taken by the Department of External Affairs.

First, the Hon. former Governor Winfield of Northeast has agreed to embark a diplomatic mission to Liechtenstein as the Secretary's envoy.

Second, my right hand man, Ambassador Cathcon, will soon depart on a diplomatic tour to Europe, where he'll discuss situation in Syria with our allies. 

Third, team of our legal experts is currently preparing a draft of a bill aimed at coordinating efforts of our various intelligence and law enforcement agencies in dealing with international terrorism. When finished, the project will be presented to President Napoleon for approval.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 12:49:14 AM »

I want to express my deep sorrow over terrorist attack in Bulgaria and offer condolences to the victims, their families and the Israeli government.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 06:00:56 AM »

I want to express my deep sorrow over terrorist attack in Bulgaria and offer condolences to the victims, their families and the Israeli government.
A Bulgarian was also killed.

I apologize for this unfortunate omission.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 03:46:55 PM »

Former Northeast Governor Winfield returned from his week-long diplomatic mission in Liechtenstein and presented full report to the President and the Secretary.

I'm very grateful for his efforts, especially a valuable report, Secretary Kalwejt commented.

The Secretary added he'd be very pleased to publish the report.

Mentally unstable Atlasian held in Poland

Polish police arrested a homeless man, who turned out to be an Atlasian citizen, named Mitt Romney. During interrogation, Mr. Romney revealed, he lost his job in 2006 and is struggling to get one since then. 

Atlasian Consul in Warsaw was dispatched to aid Mr. Romney with his legal troubles.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 09:27:15 PM »

Mr. Simfan had accepted a two-weeks long fact-finding mission to Ethiopia.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 06:59:28 PM »

Ambassador Cathcon cannot testify due to not being in Nyman.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies