Florida Lt. governor implicated in lesbian scandal!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:05:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Florida Lt. governor implicated in lesbian scandal!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Florida Lt. governor implicated in lesbian scandal!  (Read 2817 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2012, 04:05:30 AM »

You aren't familiar with the euphemism?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2012, 04:38:29 PM »

I'm merely asking how blatant it was.  The article said "Cole inadvertently walking in on what she believed to be a sexual encounter."  I mean, if the two of them were naked, laying down, and... you wouldn't say Cole walked in on what she believed was a sexual encounter.  You'd just say Cole walked in on a sexual encounter.  So was this actually something truly sexual or just walking in on a situation that could be construed as sexual in the moment?
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2012, 06:02:12 PM »

I'm merely asking how blatant it was.  The article said "Cole inadvertently walking in on what she believed to be a sexual encounter."  I mean, if the two of them were naked, laying down, and... you wouldn't say Cole walked in on what she believed was a sexual encounter.  You'd just say Cole walked in on a sexual encounter.  So was this actually something truly sexual or just walking in on a situation that could be construed as sexual in the moment?

The meaning of 'compromising position' is quite clear...
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2012, 12:31:43 PM »
« Edited: July 18, 2012, 05:38:57 PM by DrScholl »

A description of what the aide saw has been reported

http://gawker.com/5926742/here-is-the-woman-that-another-woman-says-orally-serviced-floridas-lieutenant-governor-allegedly

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2012, 05:20:40 PM »

If that were the case.  The article wouldn't have also used the word "believed".
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2012, 05:47:39 PM »

If that were the case.  The article wouldn't have also used the word "believed".

It's a rather well known euphemism, that's all...
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2012, 08:13:43 PM »

Guys relax! They were just playing gay chicken!
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2012, 03:01:48 AM »

It's a rather well known euphemism, that's all...

I realize it's a well known euphemism.  But it didn't match up with the rest of the story.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies