Does anyone else really hate this election? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:04:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Does anyone else really hate this election? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does anyone else really hate this election?  (Read 7390 times)
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.97, S: -0.70

« on: July 21, 2012, 05:12:00 PM »

I find this election boring, bland, and can't wait for it to end.  There isn't much excitement to go crazy about.  It's like any other election post 1988.
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.97, S: -0.70

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 01:15:13 AM »

I have been saying for months that Obama is out of his depth as far as handling the economy goes.

Now, I will admit that Romney is not perfect, he is far from it.  And he is certainly not the most effective Presidential candidate to come along.  However, I do believe he will be a more effective steward of the economy than Obama has been.

What is really annoying about this election is the way the Democrats and Obama are running away from the economy issue and throwing up smoke screens about taxes, Bain, and Ann Romney's horses, anything, ANYTHING, to get away from discussing the economy and Obama's woeful leadership on the economic front.
Clearly talking about Ann Romney's horses and their personal life is more important than the economy right now and national unemployment over 8%.  Who would of think of that idea?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies