Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 02:48:58 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  International Elections (Moderator: PASOK Leader Hashemite)
| | |-+  Italy 2014: Try to take over Europe!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] Print
Author Topic: Italy 2014: Try to take over Europe!  (Read 22436 times)
Andrea
Italy
View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 12, 2014, 02:47:41 pm »
Ignore

Among the total indifference of everybody, the indirect  (electorate is made up by mayors and municipal councillors) election for new presidents of Provinces and for provincial councils took place today in the great majority of areas.
CrabCake
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 12, 2014, 03:21:45 pm »
Ignore

Anything interesting happen?

What does individual politics got to do with ANYTHING?

INDIVIDUAL POLITICS???

F U ridiculous MORON forum!!

F U

F U!

What's wrong with "you guys" Huh Huh

I know it was only down to one sole moronic soul who decided that this was beyond his worth as a human being to consider comedians as actual human beings.
Antonio V
YaBB God
France

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -4.87

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 12, 2014, 04:41:37 pm »
Ignore

Labor reform passed in the Senate in a confidence vote, Renzi is relieved, Berlusconi and Grillo make their usual antics... So no, nothing worthwhile.

Quote from: IRC
22:15   ComradeSibboleth   this is all extremely terrible and in all respects absolutely fycking dire.

It really is.

"A reformist is someone who realizes that, when you bang your head on a wall, it's the head that breaks rather than the wall."

Peppino, from the movie Baaria
CrabCake
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 12, 2014, 05:03:52 pm »
Ignore

Labor reform passed in the Senate in a confidence vote, Renzi is relieved, Berlusconi and Grillo make their usual antics... So no, nothing worthwhile.

Nah I meant in the indirect elections. More Renzimania?

INDIVIDUAL POLITICS???

F U

F U!

I know it was only down to one sole moronic soul who decided that this was beyond his worth as a human being to consider comedians as actual human beings.
Andrea
Italy
View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 13, 2014, 06:03:58 pm »
Ignore

I guess I called it with the wrong term. In Italian it's "elezioni di II livello". How is it translated?

Basically the electorate is formed by mayors and local councillors. As PD dominated latest round of local elections, they also  won in the great majority of places yesterday

In Catanzaro Forza Italia city mayor lost and ended up at the hospital after a fight against a former local cabinet memebr at the end of the count

Right won Cosenza, Lecce, Avellino. UDC in Barletta-Andria-Trani. Almost everything else to PD
Some areas had only 1 candidate. There were also some PD-Forza Italia alliances (Livorno).
Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: October 15, 2014, 07:52:26 pm »
Ignore

So how close was this vote on stadium mandates that now require clubs to pay for their own security and allow security to use tazers on out-of-control fans?

The soon-to-be-re-elected Kings of Kansas.
CrabCake
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 15, 2014, 08:47:16 pm »
Ignore

I guess I called it with the wrong term. In Italian it's "elezioni di II livello". How is it translated?

No you were right, don't worry.

Renzi just launched his 2015 budget, slashing taxes by 18 billion euros, (15 billion of spending cuts and 3 billion of borrowing as well).

INDIVIDUAL POLITICS???

F U

F U!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout