arsonist and murderer and musician Varg Vikernes on Chrstianity (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:54:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  arsonist and murderer and musician Varg Vikernes on Chrstianity (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: arsonist and murderer and musician Varg Vikernes on Chrstianity  (Read 2026 times)
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« on: July 23, 2012, 08:45:59 AM »

Not an all accurate description of history.

Part of the reason I became a Christian again at 18 was to be anti-metalhead and especially anti-black metal. What a sick and disgusting subculture.

*facepalm* BRTD once again shows why his "Christianity" is shallow.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 06:35:06 AM »

Dibble, I've said before that I believe God once made my mom clean the upstairs living room on a certain Saturday afternoon when I was 15. Had she not had done so on that day, I would've been able to watch TV instead of leaving because the vacuum was too loud, and wouldn't have gone downstairs to the computer and browsed a certain website, and found a certain board on it at a certain time, which included references to a "hardcore" board which I checked out of curiosity, which got me involved in "the scene". And then I wouldn't have become a Christian again and would've probably ended up an Einzige-esque atheist at the rate things were going. My entire life was radically changed because of my mom's cleaning schedule. I do believe God had a hand in that.

And a lot of people believe Allah had a hand in bringing them to Islam. I don't particularly care what you believe so much as why you believe it, and the reasons you tend to give range from inane to just plain dumb.

To say that you became a Christian because you wanted to be anti-metalhead is to show you have a dumb reason for becoming a Christian. The only good reason to adopt a belief is because you think it's actually true.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies