ScottSurveys/Porcupine Poll: Early Labor Presidential Preferences (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:33:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ScottSurveys/Porcupine Poll: Early Labor Presidential Preferences (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: LABOR PARTY MEMBERS ONLY: Which of the following potential contenders would you most likely support for the Labor Party nomination?
Fmr. Northeast Gov. Snowstalker

Fmr. Sen. Nathan

Northeast Rep. Alfred F. Jones

Northeast Rep. PyroTheFox

Sen. Redalgo

Sen. Seatown

Prime Verin hawkeye59

Other

I will be supporting President Napoleon

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 11

Author Topic: ScottSurveys/Porcupine Poll: Early Labor Presidential Preferences  (Read 765 times)
Redalgo
United States

« on: July 23, 2012, 11:17:29 PM »

Snowstalker would be my candidate of choice, though this may be in part because I am largely unfamiliar with the stances of most members of the Labor Party. Depending on who the party nominates I may also strongly consider voting in the highest order of preference for Napoleon. Right now is much too soon for such preferences on my part to be considered final. It takes me awhile to decide who to endorse.

Incidentally, I have no hunger for power and only seek to utilize that which I have for the good of the people as a humble servant. Unless the Labor Party puts considerable pressure on me to do so to for the purpose of championing the common interest, or wishes to put me on the lower half of the ticket someday, the gentleman with the yellow avatar can relax. In all likelihood I will never run for the presidency.
Redalgo
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 09:48:33 AM »

xD
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies