Obama doesn't 'get' the UK because he's not white - Romney adviser (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:55:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama doesn't 'get' the UK because he's not white - Romney adviser (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama doesn't 'get' the UK because he's not white - Romney adviser  (Read 10779 times)
Darius_Addicus_Gaius
Rookie
United States

« on: July 27, 2012, 12:25:04 AM »

Alot of times it is hard to understand another background or race. Perhaps this is due to years and centuries of evolution. The best we can do is work together to make the world a better place.
Darius_Addicus_Gaius
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 10:46:03 PM »

It's hard to understand other races and cultures though. Each of us speaks and uses slang of our own ethnicity. For example, I get my hair cut by the black panthers and every time I go, I leave having learned a new set of ibonics. At first I didn't know what kind of place it was but it was by my apartment and I realized it when I walked in. Once they got used to the texture of my hair, I was getting the best haircuts I've ever gotten. It doesn't make sense to me and seems kind of funny but I'm sure they'd feel that way too if they came to my town and got their hair cut by a barber on Main St. It is natural for humans to feel safer and more secure if they do things within their own race, town, country, family, friends, economic class. This is a very big discussion that shouldn't really be taken lightly.
Darius_Addicus_Gaius
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 01:15:18 AM »

It's hard to understand other races and cultures though. Each of us speaks and uses slang of our own ethnicity. For example, I get my hair cut by the black panthers and every time I go, I leave having learned a new set of ibonics. At first I didn't know what kind of place it was but it was by my apartment and I realized it when I walked in. Once they got used to the texture of my hair, I was getting the best haircuts I've ever gotten. It doesn't make sense to me and seems kind of funny but I'm sure they'd feel that way too if they came to my town and got their hair cut by a barber on Main St. It is natural for humans to feel safer and more secure if they do things within their own race, town, country, family, friends, economic class. This is a very big discussion that shouldn't really be taken lightly.

What? What? Ibonics? They taught you Ibo? Can you be our forum's black person?

What? Lol they just speak it and I pick it up. They say things like "dat bitch be chirpin like a pigeon on da roof." Another one of my favorites is " Weez just rappin for a halla minute." I'm not black though and don't think I can keep up wieht their ways.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies