Mitt Romney flies to UK, immediately starts insulting the country (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:08:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mitt Romney flies to UK, immediately starts insulting the country (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mitt Romney flies to UK, immediately starts insulting the country  (Read 20642 times)
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -3.30

P P P
« on: July 26, 2012, 02:02:06 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2012/07/26/romney_once_called_england_just_a_small_island.html#disqus_thread
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 09:24:14 PM »

Joke politician. Can you imagine if this series of events happened every the President Romney visited a foreign country?

mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 11:28:16 PM »

I agree Senator Shane. Who is actually going to base their vote on how Romney answered questions at the Olympics in Britain? This is nothing but fire for the far left.

Um, no. This is a comedy gold mine for Saturday late-night TV and, while it may not sway votes, it's going to make Romney look even more ridiculous, contrived, and idiotic...as if that were possible...
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 12:02:55 AM »

I agree Senator Shane. Who is actually going to base their vote on how Romney answered questions at the Olympics in Britain? This is nothing but fire for the far left.

Um, no. This is a comedy gold mine for Saturday late-night TV and, while it may not sway votes, it's going to make Romney look even more ridiculous, contrived, and idiotic...as if that were possible...

Right like I said fuel fire for the far left.

Late-Night isn't just for the far left, unless you consider ~30% of the country FAR left.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies