Romney the Bully
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:25:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: World politics is up Schmitt creek)
  Romney the Bully
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney the Bully  (Read 2324 times)
Darius_Addicus_Gaius
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 27, 2012, 03:28:17 PM »

Rolling eyes... Alright so Romney picked on gay kids 50 years ago in an era that no gays were accepted anywhere. While the liberal media has made a huge deal about this, I think most of us who have any knowledge of the 20th century or have lived in the real world or gone to any high school know that it's nothing to pee our pants over. These occurrences happened before Obama was even born. Let's take this into philosophical matters. If there is a God then why would God allow kids to get picked on? Think about it a perfectly good kid with all A's is just sitting there minding his own business and all of a sudden a jock bully comes up and farts on him. "This is just terrible. Farting on nerdy kids has been around for ages and God won't do anything about it!!!" I can hear the left now demanding a stop to second degree titty twisters, farting, and wedgies. It just doesn't seem fair that a bully would get to go to the dance with the hottest girl in town while the nerdy kid stays home smelling like farts because he gets farted on all day. It doesn't stop there either. Oh no, the kid's parents think he has horrible gas because he's always smelling like farts too. They have to use special detergent on his clothes that come out of his allowances and put him on a healthier diet all because some jock like Mitt Romney just had to have his fun and fart on a gay kid's head. Where is the justice? I'll tell you what, it's right down the toilet!
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 03:30:43 PM »

You may think you were making a sound and legitimate argument, but in reality, you just sound like a schmuck.
Darius_Addicus_Gaius
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 03:36:16 PM »

You may think you were making a sound and legitimate argument, but in reality, you just sound like a schmuck.

Perhaps you didn't hear me but second degree titty twisters! Now you may think this is funny but imagine how his parents feel if they have to put their home up for a second mortgage because of all the new laundry detergent and foods they're trying when it's really a bully at school singling their son out for being gay. Imagine how their son feels knowing he has to leave the place he always grew up because of being picked on by Mitt Romney. What about the costs of getting their son's wedgie fixed by technicians? Let's consider the less fortunate please.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 07:42:18 PM »

Why would you make this thread? Romney was obviously in the wrong here. The issue up for debate isn't what he did, but rather whether or not anyone actually cares about it. Personally, I don't. I would understand why some people might though, even though I'd urge them to judge Romney on all his merits or faults, not just one of them.

But the fact is, having to talk about this issue and see it discussed is a net negative for Republicans. So why on God's green earth would you make a rehashed thread about it?
Supersonic
SupersonicVenue
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 0.35

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 08:09:58 PM »

This story is so last month.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 09:00:49 PM »

Are you saying that Romney was bully and God wouldn't allow good kids to get bullied, therefore there is no God?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 09:23:16 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out what he's trying to say here and it's far more complicated task than searching for any signs of basic logic in BushOklahoma's saga.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 09:23:44 PM »

Darius_Addicus_Gaius
Rookie
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 10:11:41 PM »

More than anything I'm making fun of people who actually made it a big deal in particular MSNBC. If you can't have fun and at least laugh at farts, then you should climb on top of a roof and jump into a pit of fire.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2012, 01:31:14 AM »

You accumulated 140 posts in less than two days.

Do you not realize that you're coming on... erm... a little bit strong?
Darius_Addicus_Gaius
Rookie
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2012, 01:34:49 AM »

You accumulated 140 posts in less than two days.

Do you not realize that you're coming on... erm... a little bit strong?

Well I'm sorry I just found this site and thought that it was a good fit for me. Look from the previous posts you can see that I am trying to have fun here with an irroneaus claim. I hope I'm not coming off too strong though. I'm trying to get involved in politics and policies; in particular education, environment, healthcare, and taxes. If I'm offending people or causing disputes then please let me know. As far as this thread goes, maybe Romney's farts have just gone stale and it's all in the past. Somehow I get the feeling that Democrats don't look at it that way.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies