Romney tells Israeli newspaper: The Arab Spring is Obama's fault (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:17:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney tells Israeli newspaper: The Arab Spring is Obama's fault (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney tells Israeli newspaper: The Arab Spring is Obama's fault  (Read 9861 times)
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« on: July 28, 2012, 05:03:16 PM »

I guess the news here is that Romney is embracing the neocon foreign policy of George W Bush, something that isn't even in favor within the GOP anymore. Certainly swing voters are not going to be sold by "if only Obama was more like Bush"

Bottom line is that for this election Obama has the edge in FP and Romney's foreign trip is doing nothing to narrow the gap, and it may actually be making it worse.

I'm sure he cant wait to get home and start talking about the anemic GDP numbers because he is getting close to "I can see Russia from my house" territory when it comes to international affairs.

Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 02:55:24 PM »

Beyond spouting stuff about "stopping apologizing to the world" and "no longer leading from behind" I have yet to hear a specific policy difference Romney would have from Obama
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies