Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:57:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years' (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years'  (Read 24365 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: August 04, 2012, 12:15:30 PM »

I don't know how many times the Romney haters in this thread have said the exact same thing over and over and over again.  Eight pages of the exact same argument.  Come on, please, somebody, get more original.   

Only voters who have a reasoning level below that of a 12 year old would actually fall for this UNSUBSTANTIATED story from an ANONYMOUS source who doesn't have the GUTS to say it in public.

What this cowardly, low life, excuse for a Senator, Reid, has done, is to emphasize that the Democrats and Obama have absolutely no ability and absolutely no clue, whatsoever, in how to deal with the disastrous state of the American economy, and so, in desperation, they trot out "I could care less" Reid to throw out another smoke screen with an UNSUBSTANTIATED story from an ANONYMOUS source who doesn't have the GUTS to say it in public.   
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 12:30:14 PM »

when the all caps and bold get pulled out, you know a line of attack is working

No, you know how amateurish and desperate the line of attack really is.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 05:22:39 PM »

OK Mr. Trash Talk Majority Leader..........

You made the allegations.

So you and your anonymous, "credible" source, if he or she even exists, who doesn't have the guts to make the allegations in public, provide proof of your trash talk.

Reid made the allegations, it is up to Reid to prove them.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 10:49:36 PM »

Once Romney releases his tax returns, Reid will gladly prove these allegations.

There you go again.  Nothing original.

Oh, as soon as Romney releases his tax returns we will see he paid no taxes, or we will see he paid a low tax rate, or we will see he was hiding taxes, or we will see he used Ann Romney's tea spoon collection as a tax write off.

You are the ones accusing Romney.  It is up to you and your friend Reid to prove these allegations.  Romney has no obligation whatsoever to give all the hate mongers any information.  Any information Romney releases would be twisted and turned out of all proportion and out of any sense of reality by the hate mongers. 

Romney has nothing to prove to you or Reid.  You are the ones making these unfounded allegations,  So go ahead, give me proof.  Prove it.  I demand proof.  I'm waiting.  Come on, I'm waiting.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 11:04:12 PM »

Once Romney releases his tax returns, Reid will gladly prove these allegations.

There you go again.  Nothing original.

Oh, as soon as Romney releases his tax returns we will see he paid no taxes, or we will see he paid a low tax rate, or we will see he was hiding taxes, or we will see he used Ann Romney's tea spoon collection as a tax write off.

You are the ones accusing Romney.  It is up to you and your friend Reid to prove these allegations.  Romney has no obligation whatsoever to give all the hate mongers any information.  Any information Romney releases would be twisted and turned out of all proportion and out of any sense of reality by the hate mongers. 

Romney has nothing to prove to you or Reid.  You are the ones making these unfounded allegations,  So go ahead, give me proof.  Prove it.  I demand proof.  I'm waiting.  Come on, I'm waiting.

The proof is in Mitt Romney's tax returns. We would prove it if he'd release them.

Again, you have presented me with no proof of your allegations.  Just more of the same tired old argument that you accusers have been leaning on now for the 10,000th time.

Proof, proof, I want proof, I demand proof, I demand you prove your allegations.  Come on, give me proof, proof, proof.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 11:30:41 PM »

Ah, still no proof I see.

Just praise for your political hero Reid.

Since none of you have been able to produce one shred of proof, it only stands to reason that you therefore have no proof.

This is the lowest form of scum poltiics in the history of Presidential elections. 

And I thought Nixon was bad.  He pales in comparison to Obama and his mob.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 12:13:35 AM »

Ah, trying to change the subject I see from proof on Romney not paying taxes for 10 years to Mr. trash talk Reid.

Very smart tactic.  And I don't blame you for trying to change the subject, because you have no proof about Romney and his taxes.  Therefore, your little ploy is not going to work.  Because this thread is about Reid's accusation that Romney paid no taxes for ten years.

And when you can produce proof that Romney paid no taxes for ten years come back and see me.  We'll talk then.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 12:21:06 AM »

Ah, trying to change the subject I see from proof on Romney not paying taxes for 10 years to Mr. trash talk Reid.

Very smart tactic.  And I don't blame you for trying to change the subject, because you have no proof about Romney and his taxes.  Therefore, your little ploy is not going to work.  Because this thread is about Reid's accusation that Romney paid no taxes for ten years.

And when you can produce proof that Romney paid no taxes for ten years come back and see me.  We'll talk then.

How about Romney release more than 2 years of taxes? Obama and Biden have returns going back to last century.

Well, you can certainly present your idea to the Romney campaign and see what they say.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 03:01:57 PM »

Winfield, could you please wrap your head around the idea that if Romney doesn't give us his tax returns, we can't prove a thing. I admit that Reid's claim is probably baseless, but you can't just yell "Where's the proof?" at everything we say about his taxes because he's obviously hiding something!

Jones, you are being completely inconsistent. On the one hand you are saying "I admit that Reid's claim is probably baseless" yet on the other hand you are saying "because he's obviously hiding something."

But then again, inconsistency has always  been the hallmark of these vile accusations against Romney by the likes of the disgusting Reid and his ilk.

You and your friends are the accusers.  Therefore it is up to you and your friends to prove your statements. 

Hmmm, let me think, how much proof have you and your friends put forward of your vile accusations against Romney? 

Oh yes, I remember now, 0, as in ZERO.     
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 03:07:46 PM »

Romney is not probably hiding something; he is hiding something. He's hiding all but one year of his tax returns from the voters. That's an objective fact.

He. Is. Hiding. Something. From. Us.

Now you can speculate as to his reasons, but you can't deny that he's hiding something, because that's a true fact.

Only in your mind, my friend, only in your mind.  Not in fact.

And once you can give me some proof of your vile accusations, come back and see me.  Then we'll talk.   
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 06:42:04 PM »

And just why should anybody take seriously the allegations of some sleaze Senator with an axe to grind from an unnamed anonymous source, if he or she exists at all? 
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 06:50:02 PM »

You calling John McCain a liar?

McCain saw Romney's tax returns and he says there is nothing untoward about them.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 08:18:44 PM »

And the reason the smear campaign against Romney will continue by the sleaze Obama campaign and by sleaze artists such as Reid, is because Obama is so totally in over his head and has absolutely no clue whatsoever to do about the U.S. economy, is to create a smoke screen and a diversion to take away from the fact that Obama has no clue what to do about the U.S. economy, in which unemployment is in fact on the rise.

And the fact that unemployment is on the rise under Obama is an absolute fact.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2012, 09:31:06 PM »

Now, here is the absolute definitive truth

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-republican-chairman-calls-sen-reid-a-dirty-liar-on-romneys-taxes-20120805,0,3653522.story

“I think he’s lying,” Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-S.C.) said on CNN about Reid. “I think he’s created an issue here. I think he’s making things up.”

“I’m not going to respond to a dirty liar,” Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus said during an interview on ABC’s "This Week." The host, George Stephanopoulos gave him a chance to temper his remarks.

“You stand by that — you think Harry Reid is a dirty liar?” asked Stephanopoulos.

“I just said it,” replied Priebus.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2012, 09:55:50 PM »

Graham and Priebus have spoken more truth than that sleaze hack Reid has.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 09:59:31 PM »
« Edited: August 05, 2012, 10:03:07 PM by OBAMA = NIXON II »

Lindsey Graham is a hackish eunuch and Reince Priebus is an idiot. There, I said those things. Does that make them true?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There.  You prove my point.  Because Reid says those things about Romney does not make them true either.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2012, 10:07:32 PM »

Lindsey Graham is a hackish eunuch and Reince Priebus is an idiot. There, I said those things. Does that make them true?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There.  You prove my point.  Because Reid says those things about Romney does not make them true either.

Yeah and by calling Reid a liar, you aren't proving your point either. But Reid is winning because he is keeping this story in the news.

Actually, Reid will ultimately lose in the end, because sleaze purveyors always lose in the end.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2012, 10:16:18 PM »

There.  You prove my point.  Because Reid says those things about Romney does not make them true either.

Difference is, Mitt can easily prove Reid wrong if he wants.

You have just admitted that there is absolutely nothing wrong or untoward or dishonest with Romney's taxes.

Thank you for finally admitting that.  
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2012, 10:43:32 PM »

When someone says

"Mitt can easily prove Reid wrong"

that means that Romney's taxes are honest and that Reid is the liar.

Therefore, since you know that Romney's taxes are honest, and Reid is the liar, you have no need to see his taxes as you have already admitted there is nothing wrong with his taxes. 
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2012, 11:18:46 PM »

Well, Comrade my friend, you are the one who made the statement that "Mitt can easily prove Reid wrong,"that being the case, therefore, if he can prove Reid wrong, then Mitt's taxes would have to be in order, otherwise, if Mitt's taxes can easily prove Reid right, that would mean that Mitt's taxes would not be in order.

Therefore, what you said, is that Mitt's taxes are in order.

That being the case, we have no need to see Mitt's taxes, as they are in order anyway.

You said so yourself.  Don't blame me for what you said.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2012, 11:50:29 PM »

Well, Comrade my friend, you are the one who made the statement that "Mitt can easily prove Reid wrong,"that being the case, therefore, if he can prove Reid wrong, then Mitt's taxes would have to be in order, otherwise, if Mitt's taxes can easily prove Reid right, that would mean that Mitt's taxes would not be in order.

Therefore, what you said, is that Mitt's taxes are in order.

That being the case, we have no need to see Mitt's taxes, as they are in order anyway.

You said so yourself.  Don't blame me for what you said.

I dislike you so much.

Mitt can just as easily prove Reid right. There.

Ah, Jones, you hurt my feelings.  Don't do this to me. 
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2012, 12:24:17 AM »

You and Conrad have opposing views I see.

Dissension in the AntiRomneyites.

Always good to see.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2012, 12:33:31 PM »
« Edited: August 06, 2012, 12:41:41 PM by OBAMA = NIXON II »

How do we know if Reid is a liar? Maybe he is right. There is only one way to find out....

It looks like we might find out more about Reid's financial situation before we know more about Romney's.

Why is that?

Folks are confused as to how he got rich while in office. The Pubs are digging into it. Stay tuned.

This should be interesting. No one has dared to [Inks] with Reid in decades. I wouldn't want to be the Republican charged with tracking this down unless I'd already had cause to be neutered.

Hey, if the Republicans get a hold of some dirt on Reid, they will tear Reid apart.

And I'll take Reid's attitude that he has to everyone else, I could care less how badly they damage him.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2012, 11:12:08 PM »

OK Mr. Sleaze Reid, Romney and Ann have given definitive answers to your libelous charges.

Now put up or shut up you low life scum. 
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2012, 07:54:44 PM »

I believe the Mormon Church will excommunicate members involved in cases of libel, which is what Reid has committed.

Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies