Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2017, 12:17:03 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Be sure to enable your "Ultimate Profile" for even more goodies on your profile page!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community
| | |-+  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: afleitch, Cath, Justice TJ)
| | | |-+  Make an electoral map between the preceding three posters
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Print
Author Topic: Make an electoral map between the preceding three posters  (Read 36407 times)
beaver2.0
YaBB God

P P
View Profile
« Reply #225 on: April 04, 2016, 09:20:50 am »
Ignore

President Sam Beauregard Goth (D-LA) / Vice President Frodo Baggins (D-VA) 173 EV
Representative Everett Greene (I-MA) / Governor John Hickenlooper (D-CO) - 176 EV
Senator Barry Goldwater (L/R-WA) / Former Governor Rick Scott (R-FL) 189 EV

Continued from above.  Incumbent President Goth narrowly wins reelection after he gets the US mired in a war with India in 2017.  His opponent is Representative Everett Greene of Massachusetts, a radical independent.  Greene decides to run third party, uniting with liberal democrats disenchanted with President Goths socially conservative policies.  Meanwhile, Goldwater, the libertarian nominee in 2016, wins the Republican nomination.  On election day, no single candidate wins a majority.

It is bin sed that democrasee is the worst form o government except the others that hath been tried.

-Winstin Kurshill

Pepool I indors:
-Andrew Cuomo
-Joe Kennedy
-Doug LaFollette
-jack Dingel
-Roberg Harron

Mr resukts

+3.3

Kingpoleon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 04, 2016, 04:56:12 pm »
Ignore

270: Sen. B. E. Aver/Sen. Cory Gardner(44.4%)
243: Sen. Samuel G. Othic/Fmr. Gov. Steve Beshear(40.0%)
25: Rep. Eve R. Green(G-MA)/Scientist Jonathan Carter(15.1%)
Others: 0.5%

"America now is stumbling through the darkness of hatred and divisiveness. Our values, our principles, and our determination to succeed as a free and democratic people will give us a torch to light the way." - Gerald Ford

"Good speech and good looks covers man's every vice. Plain speech and plain looks covers man's every virtue."

Economic: 1.38
Social: -2.36
Derpist
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -1.74

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 04, 2016, 11:42:21 pm »
Ignore

Representative Eve R. Green (D-MA) / Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) --- 76 EVs/28%
President B.E. Aver (I-VA) / Representative Colin Peterson (D-MN) --- 9 EVs/29%
Senator Noah S. Napoleon (R-NJ) / Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) --- 453 EVs/43%

Denied nomination by his own party, President Aver runs again as an independent due to his high approval ratings. The GOP, hungry for a win, nominates a moderate Senator from New Jersey. Although President Ever runs a spirited campaign, he is crushed when he finishes a distant second in most of the country - and a third on the East and West coasts.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 12:11:16 am by Derpist »Logged

Fuck you, fascist.

Fuck you, fascist.

Government: -0.20
Economics: -2.56
Foreign Policy: -3.50
Culture Wars: 1.31

L.D. Smith, Aggie! It's Real Expenses Again
MormDem
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 05, 2016, 01:19:29 pm »
Ignore

1912:

Governor Theodore Beaver of Virginia wins in a landslide based on a split vote in the GOP base between the conservative AG King Poleon who forms an independent ticket in protest to the more progressive former DC Mayor Larry Derpist who won the party nomination.

Governor Theodore Beaver (D-VA):
Former DC Mayor Larry Derpist (R-DC):
Attorney General King Poleon (I-NJ):
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 01:28:36 pm by L.D. Smith »Logged

Atlas PM Score:

S: 3.7
E: -7.4
New Canadaland
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -5.00, S: -5.00

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 07, 2016, 07:04:57 pm »
Ignore

D.C. Businessman Derpist shocks the GOP elite by winning on an anti-immigration populist platform.

Senator Lars D. Smith (D-VA) won the Democratic party primary on a platform of increasing social services and moderation on social issues, winning support from working class whites and minorities.

Disappointed with the lack of fiscally conservative candidates, senator Leon P. King (I-NJ) ran as someone who would protect free trade and cut taxes while being moderate on other issues.

With many similarities between Derpist and Smith in economics, the campaign becomes very personal in nature. In the end, Derpist's attempts to attack Smith come off poorly and Smith's nice personality prevails. King finds appeal with middle and upper class social liberals in the Northeast and non-populist Republicans in the northwest and plains, but tactical voting stunted his potential. The most shocking event in the general was Utah voting Democratic.

Smith 44%, 317 EVs
Derpist 38%, 159 EVs
King 18%, 62 EVs
Kingpoleon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 07, 2016, 07:37:34 pm »
Ignore

295: Attorney Derp Ist(R-DC)/Fmr. Mayor Rudy Giuliani(R-NY) - 40.4%
205: Sen. L. D. Smith(D-VA)/Rep. James Cooper(D-TE) - 37.0%
38: Rep. Newcana D. Aland(I-MA)/Sen. Angus King(I-ME) - 22.2%
Others: 0.4%

"America now is stumbling through the darkness of hatred and divisiveness. Our values, our principles, and our determination to succeed as a free and democratic people will give us a torch to light the way." - Gerald Ford

"Good speech and good looks covers man's every vice. Plain speech and plain looks covers man's every virtue."

Economic: 1.38
Social: -2.36
Goldwater
Republitarian
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: -4.35

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 17, 2017, 01:15:01 pm »
Ignore

L.D. Smith (D-CA) - 272 EVs
Kingpoleon (R-AR) - 259 EVs
New Canadaland (D/I-ME) - 7 EVS

The result of a neocon and libertarian having a baby while drunk, and leaving it to be raised by hippie liberal wolves.
Here is my attempt and explaining my own confusing and contradictory views
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout