SENATE STANDING COMMITTEE: National Security (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:32:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE STANDING COMMITTEE: National Security (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE STANDING COMMITTEE: National Security  (Read 18869 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: August 04, 2012, 03:06:40 PM »

Therefore, I am inviting Senator NCYankee, the sponsor; SoEA Kalwejt, Ambassador Cathcon, and President Napoleon to come testify on this legislation.

I find this outrageous to mention the President at the very end. The President outranks all of these individuals mentioned and should be mentioned in the very first place.

I cannot and will not testify before a body that shows no respect to the Presidency Angry
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 01:16:05 PM »

Senators, I'll gladly discuss the new developments regarding Iran with you.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 05:15:25 PM »

Thank you, Senator.

The Foreign Minister of Iran and I agreed to open liaison offices in our respective capitals. Although our agreement does not constitute establishing an official diplomatic relations, these officer are going to operate under diplomatic laws.

I believe that previously used backroom channels are simply no longer sufficient to deal with the issue of Iran. Naturally, there are a lot of disagreements between our countries that must be settled down before we can think of establishing normal relations.

A promise to maintain a permanent, direct contacts between our governments is the only commitment we are taking right now. We do understand any other commitments would require informed consent of the Senate and I'm hoping to work along with you on this issue.

Last, but not least, the Foreign Minister agreed to my suggestion that a delegation of Atlasian Senators may visit Tehran as a  fact finding team.

I'll gladly respond to detailed questions, if you have some, gentlemen.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 05:52:58 PM »

I want to add that the Department of External Affairs, while is ready to consider a lot of issues during, hopefully incoming, talks, will not compromise on Israel's right to existence.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 06:08:01 AM »

Mr. Secretary,

Regarding Syria, should Atlasia get involved in providing an active humanitarian help to the refugees?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 10:00:40 AM »

Mr. Secretary,

Regarding Syria, should Atlasia get involved in providing an active humanitarian help to the refugees?

We have provided aid resources to the Jordanian-based refugee camps. Was there anything in particular, in addition to that, you'd like to suggest?

What about resources to the Turkish-based refugee camps?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies