Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:14:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24
Author Topic: Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34  (Read 62172 times)
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #550 on: December 18, 2015, 06:28:17 PM »

What is the delusional, madman Mr. Fan rambling on about now?

It's times like these that we really need Yankee's Mental Health Reform bill as law.

Our Gracious President Adam Griffin could drone him at his residence in Singapore, no?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #551 on: December 19, 2015, 12:18:49 AM »

What is the delusional, madman Mr. Fan rambling on about now?

It's times like these that we really need Yankee's Mental Health Reform bill as law.

Our Gracious President Adam Griffin could drone him at his residence in Singapore, no?

Collaborationism right here, folks!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #552 on: December 19, 2015, 12:24:47 AM »
« Edited: February 22, 2016, 01:58:14 AM by Simfan34 »

FMR. GOVERNOR SIMFAN34 MEETS SINGAPORE PRIME MINISTER LEE HSIEN LOONG

e: oops
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #553 on: December 19, 2015, 06:51:03 AM »

I am the victim of persecution. Also, I am only renting.

Yankee, all I will say is that was elected as governor in  four elections, all landslides, and that I would have been secure if not for a vast conspiracy. I always had the support of The People. Like I said, Adam declared that he intended to forcibly remove me from the rolls-- and thus office-- just after being elected and before he took office, which he backtracked on after outrage. Of course, he deleted the thread, but I am willing to swear under oath that this happened, if it comes to that. Adam has always wanted to finish me off, especially after the special election last March, where he had to resort to the most blatant sort of electioneering to deny me victory. I suppose how close he came to failing planted the seeds.

After the outrage over his plan to deprive me of all rights based on false allegations, he assembled the cabal, and with the cooperation of the SAOC, moved to forcibly place me under arrest-- just as I illegally had been by Justice Ebowed earlier this year-- and seize office. This would have followed the precedent of Nagas' attempt to seize the Senate Seat earlier that month. That was the model.

I had no choice but to flee Atlasia. As I said the SAOC was complicit in this, and they used their authority to let the plotters, led by the regime, seize effective power. This was the real stab in the back. They were supposed to retain authority until it was safe for me to return, and instead they passed directives stripping me of my authority and collaborated in full with the regime. So then I had no choice but to resign and deregister, for else I would have been dragged in front of a specially organized kangaroo tribunal, and be stripped of voting and officeholding rights for life. In essence, I would have been executed after a show trial. It was a matter of life or death.

Thus, despite my avoiding being captured by the regime's agents, the plot continued, and Ebowed-- who I had declined to reappoint, and thus removed, in the very, very narrow window the constitution provides for removing the Justice from office-- was illegally restored to his office, made Acting Governor. Turkisblau was elected without contest, but where was Classic Conservative? He of course was bought off with a cabinet post, where he is wreaking havoc now. It appears that Lumine was browbeaten into retirement, likely as the plot had planned all along, and so now Ebowed has too gotten his reward.

SAOC is fictitious in its entirety, a product of your own creation. Also, any attempt by Adam to remove you illegally from the rolls would have been blocked and resulted in impeachment proceedings if not.

I fail to see how anything tangible could have occured that forced not only resignation but deregistration as well.

Lumine only reluctantly agreed to run again at the last minute and probably realized his real life obligations had become too much to also juggle Atlasia with. The attacks no doubt played a role, but it was probably more of "This crap ain't worth with..." than anything else with the former reason remaining the overriding factor.

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #554 on: December 26, 2015, 08:06:02 PM »
« Edited: December 30, 2015, 12:19:48 PM by Simfan34 »

Simfan34 organises liberation front to topple Atlasian Regime

Simfan34 has refounded the Atlasian Popular Front Movement - Federalist Party as an armed liberation front to overthrow the rule of the current regime, and the armed wing of his New People's Party (NPP), sources report. He met with approximately a dozen leaders of the movement, who are based in the mountains of the Pacific Region-- which may include Alaska, he noted-- in Singapore on December 22nd. He said that the movement already had a few hundred members, mainly Pacific SAOC loyalists, and was growing fast, including civilians. Simfan34, when reached for contact, denied any and all accusations that he had taken up arms, calling them "treacherous slander".

He also expressed his support for the constitutional reform process and called for the immediate creation of an interim government led by Vice-President Duke.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #555 on: December 27, 2015, 10:28:27 AM »

Stop this one-actor-theater and accept your defeat. Federalist Party doesn't want to do anything with your attempts to reclaim the power.
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #556 on: December 27, 2015, 11:53:39 AM »

None of this is accepted as canon. As far as canon is concerned, Mr. Simfan is living in Singapore.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #557 on: December 27, 2015, 09:05:06 PM »

Simfan, do you not fear arrest and imprisonment for these actions?

I would hate to see a good friend of mine go to prison over this.

I do not doubt that you have some very legitimate grievances, however, this is not the way to go about protesting these injustices.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #558 on: December 27, 2015, 09:35:24 PM »

None of this is accepted as canon. As far as canon is concerned, Mr. Simfan is living in Singapore.

"Canon"?

This isn't fan fiction. This is real. With my own money. And supporters. Only a few hundred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVeX-qZkbTk
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #559 on: December 27, 2015, 09:49:09 PM »

"Canon"?

This isn't fan fiction. This is real. With my own money. And supporters. Only a few hundred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVeX-qZkbTk
He's the GM.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #560 on: December 27, 2015, 10:22:28 PM »

So now we have armed treason!!!

Now you really cannot return to Atlasia, genius! Only Al gets to get away with that crap. Tongue
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #561 on: December 27, 2015, 11:06:26 PM »

We are loyal to the Republic!

If this is not "canon", then I am doing nothing wrong...
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #562 on: December 27, 2015, 11:16:15 PM »

"I gave my enemy a sword and they twisted it in my back" - Richard Nixon

Vote Simfan!!!
A Sword in Every Pot, A Katana in Every Garage!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #563 on: December 27, 2015, 11:24:32 PM »

I am for peace, peace, 100% peace.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #564 on: December 28, 2015, 06:24:38 AM »

Indeed, for once the swords hath been inserted and twisted by your enemies, peace shall indeed reign...on their terms!

As always, you are handing your enemies the best tools possible to win.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #565 on: December 29, 2015, 01:30:46 PM »

Indeed, for once the swords hath been inserted and twisted by your enemies, peace shall indeed reign...on their terms!

As always, you are handing your enemies the best tools possible to win.

Happy holidays to all!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #566 on: December 29, 2015, 07:53:19 PM »

When am I eligible to reregister?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #567 on: December 29, 2015, 11:01:09 PM »

I hereby commit myself and the NPP to peaceful, democratic opposition, and renounce the use of violence as a political tool.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #568 on: December 30, 2015, 12:34:18 PM »

Why is the Senate still passing laws that are going to be immediately revoked once the Constitution is passed? I don't get it.
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #569 on: December 30, 2015, 07:25:10 PM »

Why is the Senate still passing laws that are going to be immediately revoked once the Constitution is passed? I don't get it.
The new Constitution may collapse when it gets voted on.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #570 on: December 30, 2015, 07:36:00 PM »

Fair point. That would be a catastrophe, though. I wouldn't govern in the expectation of such an occurrence, but that's just me.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #571 on: December 30, 2015, 09:15:34 PM »

Fair point. That would be a catastrophe, though. I wouldn't govern in the expectation of such an occurrence, but that's just me.

It's a string set of compromising parts in one spot with a slight majority for and extreme parts with a narrow majority for, probably resulting in very strange proponents and detractors. It's good news for people who have been cut away from Atlasia, like you.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #572 on: January 06, 2016, 04:23:28 PM »
« Edited: January 06, 2016, 04:25:00 PM by Simfan34 »

I'm back! Cheesy However, my family has remained in Singapore for the time being for their own safety.

Also, I have discovered that Turkisblau played no role in the Adam Griffin-led and SAOC-executed coup against me. I apologize for falsely implicating him in my strident criticism, which I know now-- in his case-- was misplaced.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #573 on: March 03, 2016, 12:22:39 PM »

The resumption of peaceful opposition resistance is hereby deemed necessary. We will exercise our full rights, including second amendment rights, completely within the limits of the law.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #574 on: March 03, 2016, 08:41:31 PM »

Endorsed for the Pacific council!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies