Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:14:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24
Author Topic: Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34  (Read 62579 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2014, 09:04:09 PM »
« edited: August 18, 2015, 01:06:32 PM by Simfan34 »

Keep Your Eyes On the Road

Simfan with a relative at his birthday party tonight.

Soundtrack: Reggie Rockstone, Keep Your Eyes on the Road

My fellow Atlasians,

I must say I have seen the rather negative turn this campaign has taken with dismay. I had hoped to have this be, as I did before, an ideas-based campaign, promoting our People-oriented policy. And frankly, we've been taken off course, through the blatant distortions and half-truths employed by our rivals and their "supporters". Now, I have great respect for most of my rivals, particularly Messrs Poriot and Jones, with whom I have a long relationship of pragmatic cooperation and collaboration dating back to my times in the Northeast Assembly. We focused on The People, and we delivered results.

And that is what I suggest to us all- my friends and my foes- that we stop focusing on attacking each other and focus back on those who we aim to serve and aid- The People of this great nation. They are the focus, they are those to whom we are all beholden. Do not be misled by those who seek to advance only a part, a special interest, but let us all come together, and talk about our own People-oriented policies. 

I am saddened by what has happened, but I hope that my supporters and my rivals- all of them- will join me in pledging  to keep our eyes on the road, to all abstain from baseless attacks and slanders, and to spend these last days of the election in talking about how we will serve The People.

Now, excuse me, I must go- I think they're lighting the cake.

Simfan
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2014, 09:05:34 PM »

Keep Your Eyes On the Road

Simfan with a relative at his birthday party tonight.

Soundtrack: Reggie Rockstone, Keep Your Eyes on the Road

My fellow Atlasians,

I must say I have seen the rather negative turn this campaign has taken with dismay. I had hoped to have this be, as I did before, an ideas-based campaign, promoting our People-oriented policy. And frankly, we've been taken off course, through the blatant distortions and half-truths employed by our rivals and their "supporters". Now, I have great respect for most of my rivals, particularly Messrs Poriot and Jones, with whom I have a long relationship of pragmatic cooperation and collaboration dating back to my times in the Northeast Assembly. We focused on The People, and we delivered results.

And that is what I suggest to us all- my friends and my foes- that we stop focusing on attacking each other and focus back on those who we aim to serve and aid- The People of this great nation. They are the focus, they are those to whom we are all beholden. Do not be misled by those who seek to advance only a part, a special interest, but let us all come together, and talk about our own People-oriented policies. 

I am saddened by what has happened, but I hope that my supporters and my rivals- all of them- will join me in pledging  to keep our eyes on the road, to all abstain from baseless attacks and slanders, and to spend these last days of the election in talking about how we will serve the People.

Now, excuse me, I must go- I think they're lighting the cake.

Simfan

I'm proud to have given you my second preference, Mr. Simfan.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #152 on: March 30, 2014, 10:38:52 PM »

We are nearing 20 minutes left, and if you haven't voted (for me Tongue) I urge you to do so soon.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #153 on: March 30, 2014, 11:32:32 PM »

We are nearing 20 minutes left, and if you haven't voted (for me Tongue) I urge you to do so soon.

The election will end at 9 am Tongue
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #154 on: March 30, 2014, 11:33:46 PM »

The election will end at 9 am Tongue

Right you are! (puts away the balloons and confetti and bottles of Krug workers' swill)
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #155 on: March 31, 2014, 08:23:08 AM »

We still have ~45 minutes left Tongue
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #156 on: March 31, 2014, 08:25:38 AM »

We do not

I think that this may have been the first time during my tenure as SoFE that I managed to close the voting booth after exactly 72 hours.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #157 on: March 31, 2014, 08:27:10 AM »

We do not

I think that this may have been the first time during my tenure as SoFE that I managed to close the voting booth after exactly 72 hours.

Sorry, I thought the election began at 9:00 (on the forum clock)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #158 on: March 31, 2014, 08:28:49 AM »

We do not

Sorry, I thought the election began at 9:00 (on the forum clock)

Yeah, it can be confusing.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #159 on: March 31, 2014, 12:30:02 PM »

Out of an abundance of caution, I'm holding off on a concession. We'll see what happens next. Maybe I somehow win. Maybe I'll try again in a few weeks. Maybe I'll turn my attention to the Pacific.

But I'll give the big speech when we know what's happened.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #160 on: April 09, 2014, 09:46:17 PM »

Well. So much for that. Well you know what... let's do it again! Tongue
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #161 on: April 09, 2014, 10:22:01 PM »

You have my endorsement. I'll definitely include you among my top preferences. You were one of the best Senators Atlasia has ever had during your last tenure and I think you can be so again.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #162 on: April 11, 2014, 11:02:36 AM »

I thank you for your endorsement. You have been a true ally of The People who we are all trying to represent.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #163 on: April 13, 2014, 03:39:53 PM »

Ask me some questions, if you'd like.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #164 on: April 13, 2014, 05:44:52 PM »

If elected, what would be your signature bill?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2014, 02:40:56 PM »

Withdrawing?   I'm a bit disappointed.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2014, 04:16:14 PM »

Executive order #6912

I am appointing Simfan to the office of Attorney General.

I was called to serve and serve I shall.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #167 on: April 14, 2014, 04:28:48 PM »

I for one am glad that Simfan is showing commitment to his new role by withdrawing from this race.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2014, 04:56:23 PM »

I'm sad to see Simfan leave the race, but I'm happy to have him join my cabinet all the same! Welcome aboard, sweet boy.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #169 on: April 15, 2014, 05:55:52 PM »

I for one am glad that Simfan is showing commitment to his new role by withdrawing from this race.

I commend him for this move and congratulations on the role
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #170 on: April 20, 2014, 07:12:51 PM »

Of course, he could have served as *both* Senator and Attorney General, as per the Semi-Presidential Amendment, which allows Talleyrand to serve as Senator and Deputy Secretary of Federal Elections. Tongue
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #171 on: May 06, 2014, 03:48:59 PM »

Of course, he could have served as *both* Senator and Attorney General, as per the Semi-Presidential Amendment, which allows Talleyrand to serve as Senator and Deputy Secretary of Federal Elections. Tongue

Well, I am increasing the juggling act.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #172 on: May 09, 2014, 03:47:27 AM »

Reduced or Not, the Mortgage Interest Deduction Can Help Fix Sprawl

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.sprawlrepair.com/blog.html

Good idea.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #173 on: May 24, 2014, 01:39:45 PM »

SIMFAN: WINFIELD IS MY CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT

NYMAN (UPA)- Game Moderator Simfan34 declared today that he is supporting former Northeast Governor Winfield's bid for the presidency in the upcoming elections in June.

"I will be supporting Winfield and Andrew in their campaign," he said. "They have my full support and I intend to help them in any way I can in the coming weeks; they are the true supporters of The People and I believe that this is enough to get them over the top."

Simfan, who previously served as Winfield's Lieutenant Governor from July to October 2011, ran with Winfield for Vice President on a Social Credit Party (SCP) ticket in the February 2012 election. In that race Winfield and Simfan received 5% of the vote and placed in fourth. Winfield also ran in the October 2012 election and placed third, with 11.4% of the vote.

Queried on whether he thought Winfield could perform better in the upcoming election, Simfan said that he thought so. "Without a doubt, they will do better- they're going to win. Why? Because this time I think they've started from a position of strength, they have significant firepower lining up behind them at an early stage. Which is something we didn't have in 2012."

He said that Winfield's platform represented "a real change from business as usual" and his remarks showed "the insightfulness and measured thought that we have come to expect from Governor Winfield." As for the the choice of Former Governor AndrewTX, Simfan said that "the choice showed a lot of verve, a lot of gumption," and that it was "by far the strongest ticket out there."

Asked why he endorsed Winfield over the only TPP candidate in the race, SirNick, or Pacific Governor DemPGH, Labor's candidate, with whom he has worked closely, Simfan remarked that "SirNick and DemPGH have been good, solid leaders in their regions, and they would be good presidents- I'd be contented with them in office. But I honestly believe that only Winfield would be a great President in the mould of Duke, Polnut, or Averroes- those who have been amongst The People."

Simfan currently serves not only as Game Moderator, but also Attorney General and a Pacific Councillor. Exiled for twelve years, Simfan made a triumphant return in March 2013. Prior to his exile, he served as a Senator, Speaker of the Northeast Assembly, two times Northeast Lieutenant Governor, member of the Assembly, and Chief Judicial Officer.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #174 on: May 24, 2014, 05:56:20 PM »

Thank you very much Simfan.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies