Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:41:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24
Author Topic: Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34  (Read 62625 times)
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #525 on: October 27, 2015, 01:43:33 PM »

How will elections be conducted with a lack of CJO, Mr. Former Governor?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #526 on: October 27, 2015, 01:48:43 PM »

The SAOC will presumably administer the elections.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #527 on: October 27, 2015, 03:19:30 PM »

Who's behind the SAOC? Real names, please.

Also... Pacific Constitution says that the Speaker shall act as Governor.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #528 on: October 27, 2015, 03:26:21 PM »

The office of the Speaker is empty. It is required according to the Council's Rules of Order that the Governor conduct the elections for Speaker. Because that never occurred this session and there is no Governor to currently conduct elections, there is and can be no Speaker of the Council for the foreseeable future.
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #529 on: October 27, 2015, 03:29:39 PM »

Who's behind the SAOC? Real names, please.

Also... Pacific Constitution says that the Speaker shall act as Governor.

Well, I think Simfan's behind the SAOC.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #530 on: October 27, 2015, 03:34:28 PM »

I actually stand with Mr. Nagas and I call SOHA Blair to bring charges against Simfan with Rebellion and Terriorism.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #531 on: October 27, 2015, 03:36:04 PM »

I actually stand with Mr. Nagas and I call SOHA Blair to bring charges against Simfan with Rebellion and Terriorism.

Yes, this is a crucial step for as long as he remains registered in the game.

As for the Pacific, we need the incoming Griffin administration to take emergency measures to instill law and order as well as open elections for regional offices.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #532 on: October 27, 2015, 03:36:29 PM »

Yes, this is a crucial step for as long as he remains registered in the game.

As for the Pacific, we need the incoming Griffin administration to take emergency measures to instill law and order as well as open elections for regional offices.
Hear hear
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #533 on: October 27, 2015, 03:38:46 PM »
« Edited: October 27, 2015, 03:58:50 PM by Türkisblau »

Also, the related information pertaining to whether we have a Speaker:

https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Rules_of_Order_of_the_Legislative_Council_(Pacific_Region)

Going by the letter of the law, there is no Speaker and nor can there be due to there being no Governor to open Speaker elections.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #534 on: October 27, 2015, 03:38:49 PM »

Given that the Pacific government is apparently now literally nonexistent, I must congratulate Mr. Simfan for successfully completing the work started by Operation Rimjob
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #535 on: October 27, 2015, 03:45:06 PM »

Given that the Pacific government is apparently now literally nonexistent, I must congratulate Mr. Simfan for successfully completing the work started by Operation Rimjob
Yes the SOAC military forces are not letting me leave my home and I am disgusted by this and I here from my staffers that they can't get into the Capitol Building and this is Rebellion under the law.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #536 on: November 09, 2015, 01:22:52 PM »

SIMFAN34 BUYS HOUSE IN SINGAPORE
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #537 on: December 06, 2015, 02:26:45 PM »
« Edited: January 06, 2016, 04:23:56 PM by Simfan34 »

Unholy AG-CC-Ebowed alliance was at work!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #538 on: December 06, 2015, 02:47:08 PM »

Unholy AG-CC-Turk alliance was at work!
Huh
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #539 on: December 06, 2015, 04:36:05 PM »

Our poor former governor seems to have gone senile Sad
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #540 on: December 09, 2015, 12:05:10 AM »

So far Simfan has blamed Duke, me, Turk, Adam Griffin, Classic Conservative, the radicals, the anti-radicals, the left, the right, and many other people who I am forgetting at this present moment for his no longer being Governor. Yet at the end of the day the one most responsbile for Simfan's political downfall has been Simfan34. If you do your job and follow the law, you don't have to worry about the President being your arch-nemesis. If you have somehow made it that you are risk whenever the White House falls into the wrong hands, then I think that speaks volumes about your actions in office.

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #541 on: December 11, 2015, 03:07:18 PM »

If you do your job and follow the law, you don't have to worry about the President being your arch-nemesis. If you have somehow made it that you are risk whenever the White House falls into the wrong hands, then I think that speaks volumes about your actions in office.

This is victim-blaming of the highest order. Are you suggesting that for Hispanics to feel endangered if Trump were to become President would "speak volumes about their actions"? Or, rather, that Trump is just a bigot? Is collaboration to take down of a shared political rival somehow beyond comprehension? Alliance of convenience? And the inaction of some conservatives and open collaboration of others?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #542 on: December 11, 2015, 03:15:24 PM »

We see Judas with his reward, administering a self-indulgent, irrational, and absurd foreign policy with no oversight from the White House. Countries are for no apparent reason extending recognition to Taiwan and undergoing complete transformations in their attitudes towards gun laws-- they are curiously acting in accordance with the personal whims and ideological predilections of the Secretary of State. This has been his reward, to hold and exercise an office so shamelessly without rebuke or oversight from his paymaster.

Likewise we see that the usurpation of power in the Pacific by the regime, in collaboration with the treacherous SAOC, has allowed the incumbent governor to be rewarded for his plotting with the regime with the post he now holds. Everyone left with their reward, and have now resumed their normal pantomime rivalries.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #543 on: December 13, 2015, 02:01:41 AM »

If you do your job and follow the law, you don't have to worry about the President being your arch-nemesis. If you have somehow made it that you are risk whenever the White House falls into the wrong hands, then I think that speaks volumes about your actions in office.

This is victim-blaming of the highest order. Are you suggesting that for Hispanics to feel endangered if Trump were to become President would "speak volumes about their actions"? Or, rather, that Trump is just a bigot? Is collaboration to take down of a shared political rival somehow beyond comprehension? Alliance of convenience? And the inaction of some conservatives and open collaboration of others?

The system is suppose to prevent that.

What could Adam Griffin do to you, except prosecute you? IF you done nothing wrong, then he would be tossed out of court.

You seem to have a rather Nixonian view of the Presidency.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #544 on: December 14, 2015, 04:29:57 PM »

We know that the President has been part of the
racist disinformation campaign being peddled by the Inks-ist cabal
against me.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #545 on: December 14, 2015, 05:02:02 PM »

We know that the President has been part of the
racist disinformation campaign being peddled by the Inks-ist cabal
against me.

All the more reason why anything he would have tried to throw at you would have been tossed out.

Look you were the incumbent Governor of a by then right leaning region. I fail to see how any cabal could have forced you out barring an election or a trial. And unless you know something I don't, I don't see how you would have fallen in the latter or even the former.

To the casual viewer, it looks like you left office -> vacancy -> CJO Ebowed holds election -> Turk Wins - > Lumine resigns b/c of RL obligations -> Ebowed is appointed. It is natural that Turk would appoint someone sharing his viewpoint and Ebowed and Turk were facing the block together in June so there is that as well.

I am not sure where CLassic fits in unless it is the turk endorsement. Well, a good number endorsed Turk because they thought he would be active and there was no opposition candidate. By then you were already "in Asia", hardly a betrayal.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #546 on: December 15, 2015, 10:30:03 AM »

Why?

Have you set up an import export business?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #547 on: December 16, 2015, 05:04:19 PM »
« Edited: December 16, 2015, 05:13:24 PM by Simfan34 »

I am the victim of persecution. Also, I am only renting.

Yankee, all I will say is that was elected as governor in  four elections, all landslides, and that I would have been secure if not for a vast conspiracy. I always had the support of The People. Like I said, Adam declared that he intended to forcibly remove me from the rolls-- and thus office-- just after being elected and before he took office, which he backtracked on after outrage. Of course, he deleted the thread, but I am willing to swear under oath that this happened, if it comes to that. Adam has always wanted to finish me off, especially after the special election last March, where he had to resort to the most blatant sort of electioneering to deny me victory. I suppose how close he came to failing planted the seeds.

After the outrage over his plan to deprive me of all rights based on false allegations, he assembled the cabal, and with the cooperation of the SAOC, moved to forcibly place me under arrest-- just as I illegally had been by Justice Ebowed earlier this year-- and seize office. This would have followed the precedent of Nagas' attempt to seize the Senate Seat earlier that month. That was the model.

I had no choice but to flee Atlasia. As I said the SAOC was complicit in this, and they used their authority to let the plotters, led by the regime, seize effective power. This was the real stab in the back. They were supposed to retain authority until it was safe for me to return, and instead they passed directives stripping me of my authority and collaborated in full with the regime. So then I had no choice but to resign and deregister, for else I would have been dragged in front of a specially organized kangaroo tribunal, and be stripped of voting and officeholding rights for life. In essence, I would have been executed after a show trial. It was a matter of life or death.

Thus, despite my avoiding being captured by the regime's agents, the plot continued, and Ebowed-- who I had declined to reappoint, and thus removed, in the very, very narrow window the constitution provides for removing the Justice from office-- was illegally restored to his office, made Acting Governor. Turkisblau was elected without contest, but where was Classic Conservative? He of course was bought off with a cabinet post, where he is wreaking havoc now. It appears that Lumine was browbeaten into retirement, likely as the plot had planned all along, and so now Ebowed has too gotten his reward.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #548 on: December 16, 2015, 05:19:43 PM »

FMR GOVERNOR SIMFAN, SINGAPORE:

I support the efforts towards reform and a new constitution, but oppose their collaboration with the regime. Likewise, while I oppose the virtual nihilism of the "dissolutionists", I stand in support of their opposition to the regime.

We need a reformist opposition force, because the alternatives on either side will lead to only destruction and suffering.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #549 on: December 18, 2015, 08:37:43 AM »

What is the delusional, madman Mr. Fan rambling on about now?

It's times like these that we really need Yankee's Mental Health Reform bill as law.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies