Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:39:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34  (Read 62813 times)
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« on: June 20, 2014, 04:28:54 PM »

Is no one concerned that the GM is making political statements and endorsements in the first place?
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 04:30:51 PM »

Is no one concerned that the GM is making political statements and endorsements in the first place?

No, that ship sailed when Griffin became GM while Labor chair Tongue

My understanding is that Griffin totally changed his behavior as GM, though.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 04:45:32 PM »

The idea my political opinions would have somehow disappeared magically upon my assuming office would have convinced no-one, so I don't see the point of keeping up some charade about it. If someone were to challenge a "declaration" of mine, I'd be sure to support it with facts. If we want to talk political use of office, we can talk about that, but I doubt that's a route you want to go down, yes?

I mean, I'd gladly go down that road if I had reason to, but I'll agree that no one wants to do that.

But it's one thing to expect your political opinions to disappear, but it's another thing entirely to be bassooning them from a hilltop.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 08:26:15 PM »

The idea my political opinions would have somehow disappeared magically upon my assuming office would have convinced no-one, so I don't see the point of keeping up some charade about it. If someone were to challenge a "declaration" of mine, I'd be sure to support it with facts. If we want to talk political use of office, we can talk about that, but I doubt that's a route you want to go down, yes?

I mean, I'd gladly go down that road if I had reason to, but I'll agree that no one wants to do that.

But it's one thing to expect your political opinions to disappear, but it's another thing entirely to be bassooning them from a hilltop.

Well yes. I have different offices. From one office I carry out my duties as GM, and from another I spew right-wing bile. Smiley

To be honest, I'm not all that concerned with any of this. You do have a right to your opinions, and I'm not going to take that away from you. If all you do is endorse candidates and whatnot, that's fine with me. But, like with any GM, I worry that things will become political, since you do control what "happens", in a sense.

But hey, you haven't done anything overtly political in that office yet. I just like to keep things in the open. When I noticed you making political statements, I only wanted to make sure that you're not up to no good.

Well, I'm sure you're up to no good, what with all the "right wing bile", but more "no good" than usual, anyway.... Wink
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 06:57:28 PM »

Why are you treating the cost of solar power and wind power like constants? Do you not think the costs will change over time? Also, what source are you using?
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 10:33:18 PM »

Governor, please consider me for appointment to the Pacific Council if ever necessary, so long as I do not hold any official office.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 11:02:12 PM »

The President has taken office. Let us follow him loyally, offer our services, and let us wish him the best of luck!

Thank you, Governor.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2014, 09:59:48 PM »

Governor, I plan on deploying the Atlasian Army to the Midwest in order to prevent your militia from claiming control of another region. Cease this reckless activity immediately or I will be forced to bring you to trial for crimes against Atlasia. This is reckless at best and treasonous at worst.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 02:14:02 AM »

Thank you for standing down.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies