Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:24:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34  (Read 62685 times)
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« on: October 04, 2014, 12:19:59 PM »

If I may interfere as SoIA-appoint for a second; it has been stated that the Pacific troops in the Midwest are National Guard of the Pacific troops, which is IIRC the job of the Governor to order around....
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 01:43:04 PM »

If I may interfere as SoIA-appoint for a second; it has been stated that the Pacific troops in the Midwest are National Guard of the Pacific troops, which is IIRC the job of the Governor to order around....

Simfan explicitly stated he was assuming command of all Federal military units within the Pacific Region, and has never been any statute defines any sort of Pacific Militia or Pacific National Guard so legally Simfan doesn't even have his own forces to order around

Then of course... I need some update in my SoIA office Tongue
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 11:43:33 PM »

What a great representation for the great Pacific Region in the Senate!
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 01:07:04 PM »

Furthermore elections are coming up, I encourage all those considering running for the Legislative Council to do so, and soon! I've also just realised that this position, unlike any other gubernatorial office in the country, has a three rather than a four month term...

What?

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 01:23:25 PM »

The first moment I thought "have we been doing it wrong all the time?" Tongue
Anyway, the Council Election there is, and great to see we already have two declared candidates! Who knows, maybe we'll have a competitive election this time, as well?
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 12:53:53 AM »

Yes, inactivity during the council period is a problem. Maybe, it could established that if one councillor does no legislative work for, idk, four days, the Governor can have the right to cast a tie-breaking vote if such should be needed?

Oh yes, a debate would be a great idea - I would say once we have 3 or 4 declared candidates, such could start of, wouldn't you think?
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2015, 01:04:41 AM »

These are most prudent measures, Governor! I am content these terrorists that operate in our beautiful region will soon be dealt with!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies