Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:45:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34  (Read 62925 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« on: April 14, 2014, 02:40:56 PM »

Withdrawing?   I'm a bit disappointed.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 08:12:12 PM »
« Edited: June 20, 2014, 08:14:46 PM by shua »

I simply didn't know that Federalists wanted someone who would probably sign in favor of large tax increases, nationalisations, polygamy, and pretty much everything conservatives hate.

I'll say it again, this time without the circumlocution: as far as I am concerned, every Labor elected official, unless proven otherwise, is simply another TNF, seeing as they seem to show little resistance to his proposals.

I'm not passing judgement on that either way (not that my position is unclear), but it strikes me as odd that Federalists seem to feel fine supporting Labor candidates in light of that fact.

Labor officials do not in fact march in lock step with TNF, but I think it can be said that unless Deus defeats Bore, a DemPGH victory would stand to be the death knell to the center-right/left balance we've had under Duke/Cincy and conservatives will have a very hard time getting anything passed, or blocking much of anything from passing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies