Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:54:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34  (Read 62656 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: March 09, 2014, 11:49:02 PM »

Thank you Dave, Thank you, Thank You, Thank You

and Duke of course, for with him all things are possible.

Glad to see you back man, don't mess it up this time. Smiley
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 02:31:44 PM »

So whats it feel like to be at the center of the response to not one, but two revolutions? Smiley
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 02:35:34 PM »

So whats it feel like to be at the center of the response to not one, but two revolutions? Smiley

What's the other one?

October
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 07:00:07 PM »

A superb appointment. Smiley
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 03:58:07 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Uc1GxtYI4KE#t=98

The relevant clip is just a few seconds long, so don't blink. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 12:05:10 AM »

So far Simfan has blamed Duke, me, Turk, Adam Griffin, Classic Conservative, the radicals, the anti-radicals, the left, the right, and many other people who I am forgetting at this present moment for his no longer being Governor. Yet at the end of the day the one most responsbile for Simfan's political downfall has been Simfan34. If you do your job and follow the law, you don't have to worry about the President being your arch-nemesis. If you have somehow made it that you are risk whenever the White House falls into the wrong hands, then I think that speaks volumes about your actions in office.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 02:01:41 AM »

If you do your job and follow the law, you don't have to worry about the President being your arch-nemesis. If you have somehow made it that you are risk whenever the White House falls into the wrong hands, then I think that speaks volumes about your actions in office.

This is victim-blaming of the highest order. Are you suggesting that for Hispanics to feel endangered if Trump were to become President would "speak volumes about their actions"? Or, rather, that Trump is just a bigot? Is collaboration to take down of a shared political rival somehow beyond comprehension? Alliance of convenience? And the inaction of some conservatives and open collaboration of others?

The system is suppose to prevent that.

What could Adam Griffin do to you, except prosecute you? IF you done nothing wrong, then he would be tossed out of court.

You seem to have a rather Nixonian view of the Presidency.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2015, 05:02:02 PM »

We know that the President has been part of the
racist disinformation campaign being peddled by the Inks-ist cabal
against me.

All the more reason why anything he would have tried to throw at you would have been tossed out.

Look you were the incumbent Governor of a by then right leaning region. I fail to see how any cabal could have forced you out barring an election or a trial. And unless you know something I don't, I don't see how you would have fallen in the latter or even the former.

To the casual viewer, it looks like you left office -> vacancy -> CJO Ebowed holds election -> Turk Wins - > Lumine resigns b/c of RL obligations -> Ebowed is appointed. It is natural that Turk would appoint someone sharing his viewpoint and Ebowed and Turk were facing the block together in June so there is that as well.

I am not sure where CLassic fits in unless it is the turk endorsement. Well, a good number endorsed Turk because they thought he would be active and there was no opposition candidate. By then you were already "in Asia", hardly a betrayal.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2015, 06:51:03 AM »

I am the victim of persecution. Also, I am only renting.

Yankee, all I will say is that was elected as governor in  four elections, all landslides, and that I would have been secure if not for a vast conspiracy. I always had the support of The People. Like I said, Adam declared that he intended to forcibly remove me from the rolls-- and thus office-- just after being elected and before he took office, which he backtracked on after outrage. Of course, he deleted the thread, but I am willing to swear under oath that this happened, if it comes to that. Adam has always wanted to finish me off, especially after the special election last March, where he had to resort to the most blatant sort of electioneering to deny me victory. I suppose how close he came to failing planted the seeds.

After the outrage over his plan to deprive me of all rights based on false allegations, he assembled the cabal, and with the cooperation of the SAOC, moved to forcibly place me under arrest-- just as I illegally had been by Justice Ebowed earlier this year-- and seize office. This would have followed the precedent of Nagas' attempt to seize the Senate Seat earlier that month. That was the model.

I had no choice but to flee Atlasia. As I said the SAOC was complicit in this, and they used their authority to let the plotters, led by the regime, seize effective power. This was the real stab in the back. They were supposed to retain authority until it was safe for me to return, and instead they passed directives stripping me of my authority and collaborated in full with the regime. So then I had no choice but to resign and deregister, for else I would have been dragged in front of a specially organized kangaroo tribunal, and be stripped of voting and officeholding rights for life. In essence, I would have been executed after a show trial. It was a matter of life or death.

Thus, despite my avoiding being captured by the regime's agents, the plot continued, and Ebowed-- who I had declined to reappoint, and thus removed, in the very, very narrow window the constitution provides for removing the Justice from office-- was illegally restored to his office, made Acting Governor. Turkisblau was elected without contest, but where was Classic Conservative? He of course was bought off with a cabinet post, where he is wreaking havoc now. It appears that Lumine was browbeaten into retirement, likely as the plot had planned all along, and so now Ebowed has too gotten his reward.

SAOC is fictitious in its entirety, a product of your own creation. Also, any attempt by Adam to remove you illegally from the rolls would have been blocked and resulted in impeachment proceedings if not.

I fail to see how anything tangible could have occured that forced not only resignation but deregistration as well.

Lumine only reluctantly agreed to run again at the last minute and probably realized his real life obligations had become too much to also juggle Atlasia with. The attacks no doubt played a role, but it was probably more of "This crap ain't worth with..." than anything else with the former reason remaining the overriding factor.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2015, 10:22:28 PM »

So now we have armed treason!!!

Now you really cannot return to Atlasia, genius! Only Al gets to get away with that crap. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2015, 11:16:15 PM »

"I gave my enemy a sword and they twisted it in my back" - Richard Nixon

Vote Simfan!!!
A Sword in Every Pot, A Katana in Every Garage!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2015, 06:24:38 AM »

Indeed, for once the swords hath been inserted and twisted by your enemies, peace shall indeed reign...on their terms!

As always, you are handing your enemies the best tools possible to win.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2016, 08:46:08 PM »

I want to thank the Fmr. Governor for his strong support. We have not always agreed on everything, but in Simfan particularly when he was Senator, I found someone whose commitment to issues was profound.

I am reminded of a time in late 2012. We proved that we could work together on issues such as immigration, education, and technology, issues where the economic impact is profound and where the opportunities for working together were immense. I remember us working together to increase immigration of skilled workers, to improve the education system, to reward merit, and if I remember correctly we even passed a Dream Act during that term, which we expanded to include veterans as well.

As Game Moderator, Simfan showed both the necessity of realistic reporting of policy consequences and the problem posed by meddling and resistance to the work of Game Moderator. Just as I did for many other Game Moderators, from Purple State, to Adam Griffin, to Clyde, I have always encouraged and defended Game Moderator creativity from the push back of critics.

I am proud to have his support and I hope to be able to count on his advise from time to time on the issues mentioned above as well as many others.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies