Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:56:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Fmr. Governor Simfan34  (Read 62904 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« on: November 26, 2012, 09:07:09 PM »

My vote for you in the special election will translate into some top 5 preference in the upcoming election. You are highly intelligent, moderate and the only TPP candidate as well. I'm glad to have cast my ballot for you.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 06:18:51 PM »

I urge you to reconsider, but I'll respect whatever decision you come to.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 10:22:01 PM »

You have my endorsement. I'll definitely include you among my top preferences. You were one of the best Senators Atlasia has ever had during your last tenure and I think you can be so again.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 11:25:19 PM »

Executive Order 10-18

The Pacific Defence Force and the Pacific National Guard are hereby mobilised. All units are to be placed under the Special Anti-terrorism Operations Command and the Regional Joint Security Council, which is charged with defending the Region against external threats

A curfew is imposed from 11:30pm to 4:30am, local time, for all but essential personnel. People are advised to stay in their homes until further notice.

Organised or politically-motivated gatherings of 5 or more persons in public areas are prohibited until further notice.

All sporting, musical, social, and other large events with more than 100 spectators are hereby ordered postponed until further notice and the lifting of this order.

No other gubernatorial statement or speech on this matter will be forthcoming unless otherwise necessary.

Executive Order 10-19

A Pacific Regional Police force shall be established with responsibility for all policing activities and preventive detention in the Pacific Region.

All municipal, county, state, and other police forces shall be consolidated into the Pacific Regional Police. There shall exist metropolitan and rural police forces.

The following divisions shall be maintained for specific competencies: Highway and Railroad Police, Regional Park Police, Customs and Border Service, Coastal Police, Special Police, Anti-Riot Police, Special Branch, Prison Police, each commanded by Branch Commanders.

The Customs and Border Service shall assume airport security duties from the Transportation and Security Administration.

The Pacific Regional Police shall be commanded by a Commissioner-General of Police, appointed by the Governor.

Executive Order 10-20

Full responsibility for the command of the SAOC and the maintenance of regional peace, internal security, and justice, is vested in the Chairman of the Special Anti-Terrorism Operations Command. The Chairman is also hereby appointed Director of the Office of the Recovery.

Executive Order 10-21

The sum of $288,000 is hereby appropriated from the regional emergency fund for gubernatorial travel purposes.

o_o
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies