Question for Ohio residents about racial divide... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:23:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Question for Ohio residents about racial divide... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question for Ohio residents about racial divide...  (Read 3444 times)
timothyinMD

« on: August 04, 2012, 02:15:36 PM »
« edited: August 04, 2012, 02:22:39 PM by timothyinMD »

Once a neighborhood goes black/majority black it goes down hill. There is no exception.  That's why there is angst.   Most of the USA lives in places where they've never been exposed to large black populations, so it's easy for a lot of people, like from Kentucky for example, to say "oh these people.. so racist"...  Nope, facts aren't racist

It's unfortunate that this is the case, but when 77% of black babies are born into broken homes, the result is social decay
timothyinMD

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 03:20:37 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Pretty much sums up my opinion of the matter. I have lived in black majority areas - and I'm much happier now that I do not do so anymore. There are huge cultural differences and 'blaming whitey' for the bad decisions that black people make doesn't really fly.

Aren't parts of PG County in Maryland reasonable middle class areas? Median income is pretty high there.

Parts of PG County are very middle class, but the place is pretty run down in some parts and the crime is bad.  Yes it is the wealthiest majority black county in the nation, because of so many government workers.  That doesn't mean they're doing that amazing though.. I mean look, the competition is the little rural counties of the deep south.

It's indeed not racist to point out the terrible social problems plaguing the black community in America.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies