Your Forum Cabinet (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:55:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Your Forum Cabinet (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Your Forum Cabinet  (Read 27763 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: August 10, 2012, 12:26:02 PM »

After 5 years here I don't understand how y'all tell each other apart to compile these lists. I still think every Dem poster from Washington State is the same person who I view fondly.

For newbies, they have to have been around for at least two years or so before I start to recognize them individually.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 06:10:24 PM »

I'm extremely grateful to jdb and Scott for appointing me to be their Press Secretary.  I won't let you down!

"Joe, the U.S. Ambassador to NATO said just before you came up here that more than 15,000 Russian troops are now on the Ukrainian border.  And earlier today the Pentagon said that Russia appears to be set to transfer more rockets to the separatists, possibly as early as today.  I’m just wondering if you have any reaction from the podium about this latest development.  And secondly, whether the White House is getting more worried that the sanctions regime to this point isn’t having the intended effect of getting Russia to deescalate."

"Fuck you, Roberta.  Next?"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies