Describe the likely political views of the previous hypothetical person (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:32:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Describe the likely political views of the previous hypothetical person (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Describe the likely political views of the previous hypothetical person  (Read 205782 times)
jimrtex
Atlas Icon
Marshall Islands

« on: August 16, 2012, 04:12:49 AM »

Hmm. Probably a Libertarian or Conservative. He could either be an Independent or a Republican. Either way  he's on the right side of the spectrum.

Race: Asian
Personal Income: $260,000/year
Educational Level: M.D.
Religion: Buddhist  
Marital status: Married, 1 elementary school kid

Probably Pub. Surgeons tend to be Pubs, and that trumps the Asian (what kind of Asian - Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese (more clearly Pub then), Korean?) Buddhist thing. And it's Texas. If he were a Lib, he wouldn't choose to live in Katy, Texas (Houston exurb) methinks. Nor would I of course. Smiley  Katy, Texas seems way too down market for the guy however. He must save a lot of money, particularly given that Texas has no income tax.
A couple of new hospitals.  He was recruited to head their Neuroscience department.  He actually lives in Cinco Ranch.
jimrtex
Atlas Icon
Marshall Islands

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 03:52:38 AM »

An evangelical white Texan male? Big Rick Perry fan, and all that entails.

Race: Caucasian
Personal Income: is a minor
Education: in high school
Religion: nominally Jewish, but in practice quite secular
Marital Status: single
Children: zero

Keep in mind I am describing a hypothetical person; this certainly isn't anyone specific.

it actually sounds like Howard Metzenbaum eighty years ago.

But who, I wonder, does that description fit in the present day?
Dennis Kucinich?  But he isn't Jewish, and I don't think he lives in the suburbs.  Beachwood?

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies