Am I the only one who hates the lack of polling in safe states? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:04:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Am I the only one who hates the lack of polling in safe states? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Am I the only one who hates the lack of polling in safe states?  (Read 2094 times)
tokar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.87, S: -6.87

« on: October 30, 2012, 04:12:44 AM »

I do agree. It would be nice to see a few polls in safe states.

It was nice to see the recent poll in Tennessee. While the Presidential race is R+25 according to the poll, I was really curious to see where the Senate race was at since it was very close in 2006.  R+38...heh.

Same deal in Nebraska. The three recent polls there show Romney +14.3 (average), but the Senate race has become surprisingly close, average R+2.66 (average).

However, it shouldnt take a Senate race to force a poll. Some of these house races are very close in these states. Would be nice to see some pollsters poll the downballot races and as a result give presidential polls. Wishful thinking...
tokar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.87, S: -6.87

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 04:47:03 AM »

I do agree. It would be nice to see a few polls in safe states.

It was nice to see the recent poll in Tennessee. While the Presidential race is R+25 according to the poll, I was really curious to see where the Senate race was at since it was very close in 2006.  R+38...heh.

Yeah, but have you read about the Dem nominee?

Never heard of the guy (Mark Clayton). His website looks like it was made 10 years ago. No wonder he is down 35 points.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies