Sexuality (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:46:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Sexuality (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What is your sexuality?
Heterosexual

Homosexual

Bisexual

Uncertain

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 110

Author Topic: Sexuality  (Read 8121 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: August 09, 2012, 10:36:09 PM »

Very bisexual. I have avoided the wrong side of the tracks just for the sake of my reputation, but I really have no objections to it. Very little experience, I do have...but who the hell knows what could unfold? I guess that doesn't count as full-on BI, bi-curious maybe? Although I don't really see myself actually doing anything homolicious, just accepting. So I voted uncertain.

I wouldn't characterize that as "very" bisexual Tongue  Yes, bi-curious seems appropriate.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 08:35:13 AM »

I'm tempted to comment on the "bi" thing, but I am afraid that my filters are not in adequate working order at the moment to get the point across without getting in trouble. So you will have to do without! Sorry.

Pity the poor male bisexual; his female counterpart is treated as a goddess among woman, but he is always subject to such doubts.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 11:43:40 PM »

I'm tempted to comment on the "bi" thing, but I am afraid that my filters are not in adequate working order at the moment to get the point across without getting in trouble. So you will have to do without! Sorry.

Pity the poor male bisexual; his female counterpart is treated as a goddess among woman, but he is always subject to such doubts.

I'm not inclined to think that that kind of treatment as a goddess is the kind of treatment as a goddess most people would really want, really.

Never said it was (I promise I used "goddess" quite intentionally there Tongue), but I'd imagine it's better than being treated as non-existent Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies