Sexuality (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:54:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Sexuality (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What is your sexuality?
Heterosexual

Homosexual

Bisexual

Uncertain

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 110

Author Topic: Sexuality  (Read 8129 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: August 10, 2012, 06:29:39 AM »

Very hetero in preference, but in practice as much as 5% the other due to the amazingly 'passable' ladyboys of Thailand.  Nowadays I have about 15-20 encounters per month, and normally only one at most will be with a faux rather than biological female (interestingly, the latter is usually free as of late, for me).
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 12:58:23 PM »

Very hetero in preference, but in practice as much as 5% the other due to the amazingly 'passable' ladyboys of Thailand.  Nowadays I have about 15-20 encounters per month, and normally only one at most will be with a faux rather than biological female (interestingly, the latter is usually free as of late, for me).

opebo has a girlfriend?

No, buddy.  I do have an ex who is essentially still in love with me, who I see sometimes, and a 'gik' - an 'older woman' (roughly my own age), and those are both 'free', but the free ladyboy I talk about is someone whose name I don't know, as well as not having her phone number.. just that whenever I stop by her shop she invariably proposes a 'freebie'.  (She's no longer in the game as such anyway, having been set up with an internet shop by an indulgent 'papa'). She's about 23 or 24, slim, willowy (on hormones) and very passable, having undergone second floor renovations but not first floor.  I have to confess I'm flattered by the attention but get comparatively little from the actual sex.

My best relations are still with semi-pros- I have two regulars (yes, real women) who are absolutely fantastic.  Really passionate stuff which match or better anything I had with girlfriends in the US.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 04:41:20 AM »

I guess jmfcst was right about this forum!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 09:56:03 AM »

Heteroxexual....in fact I have just engaged in coitus three times in a row with my BEAUTIFUL woman!!!

Define 'just' - three times in an hour, a day, a week, a month?  Also is this the same woman with whom you traveled to Europe, or a new one?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies