Sexuality (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:48:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Sexuality (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What is your sexuality?
Heterosexual

Homosexual

Bisexual

Uncertain

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 110

Author Topic: Sexuality  (Read 8128 times)
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« on: August 10, 2012, 06:39:40 AM »

I like women actually but I've chosen "uncertain" because I don't like this type of classifications. First: because "heterosexual" sounds a bit uncertain to me and, second: because I think that sexual orientation it's not the main defining value of a personality.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 06:50:21 AM »
« Edited: August 10, 2012, 08:43:04 AM by Gobernador Velasco »

My apologies, it wasn't my intention to start a debate on such issues. I didn't say anything about the meaning of being a gay and in my opinion it has a meaning, other personality matters have also a meaning. So, sorry. My intention was only to explain my vote.

PS: On the other hand I understand "sexuality" is a broader concept than "sexual orientation" and this is the reason why I mentioned "personality". I don't want to create misunderstandings so, if you think that is not appropiate I'll delete that part and problem solved.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 11:15:36 AM »
« Edited: August 10, 2012, 11:17:41 AM by Gobernador Velasco »

The thread is entitled "sexuality" so it's entirely appropriate to discuss sexuality. Don't let anyone bully you here just because you have your own thoughts.

Fine, but I think that Marokai wasn't bullying me; he simply understood that I meant that homosexuality is questionable and I'm far away from thinking such things. That's the reason why I made my apologies.

Just because I have my own thoughts, I'm far away from describing myself as a standard heterosexual male, despite my sexual orientation, for reasons that are too long to explain and may be not too much adequate for this thread.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 07:48:49 AM »

Years ago I met a young doctor (20 something or early 30's) with dreadlocks somewhere in the Canaries. Gay with a French regular partner. Maybe not too much significant demographically speaking, but it seems that the rule has exceptions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies