Is this man Harry Reid's source?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:27:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Is this man Harry Reid's source?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Is this man Harry Reid's source?  (Read 1427 times)
milhouse24
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2012, 08:26:13 PM »

I never see Mitt campaigning with his kids. I think they're scared of him because he eats babies. At least that's what I've heard. I have my sources who tell me he eats babies and they have to be babies from families who make less than $30,000 gross-family income.

Obama was a heroin junkie when he lived in New York City, and he had an affair with Valerie Jarrett when he was a state senator. 
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2012, 08:45:05 PM »

I never see Mitt campaigning with his kids. I think they're scared of him because he eats babies. At least that's what I've heard. I have my sources who tell me he eats babies and they have to be babies from families who make less than $30,000 gross-family income.

Obama was a heroin junkie when he lived in New York City, and he had an affair with Valerie Jarrett when he was a state senator. 

Herman Cain sexually assaulted several women and had an affair with another.
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -3.30

P P P
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2012, 08:52:28 PM »

That makes him even more appealing to the real men of America. Who doesn't want to do heroin a cheat on his wife?
ajb
United States

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2012, 09:23:50 PM »

If the IRS is not going after Romney for tax issues, then there is no reason why the public should be concerned about his tax issues.  Reid is just fishing for something that may look illegal and controversial, but is actually perfectly legal. 

It may be legal (though only strictly speaking since he is taking advantage of legal loopholes), but it is also controversial.

Also, we have no proof that Romney didn't do anything illegal...

The burden of proof is on the accusers, not the accused. "Innocent until proven guilty" and all that other far right nonsense.

Not really, since releasing tax returns has been standard procedure for 50+ years.  Romney is bucking that standard procedure, so it's logical to assume he's hiding something.

If releasing tax returns was something people made up just for Romney (like Obama and the birth certificate), you would have a point.
Don't forget who it was who made releasing tax returns standard practice for presidential candidates -- George Romney.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2012, 09:33:15 PM »

Well this is interesting:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/post/jon-huntsman-sr-longtime-romney-backer-calls-on-him-to-release-tax-returns/2012/08/10/9f343a8c-e312-11e1-98e7-89d659f9c106_blog.html
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies