Romney picks Paul Ryan as his running mate **official thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:21:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney picks Paul Ryan as his running mate **official thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney picks Paul Ryan as his running mate **official thread**  (Read 20295 times)
AmericanNation

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 1.91

« on: August 11, 2012, 06:20:24 AM »
« edited: August 11, 2012, 06:38:05 AM by AmericanNation »

YeeeeeesssssSSSSssss!!!!!

This is great for so many reasons.  Saving the country shouldn't be ignored, but in a political sense the conservative movement/republican party now has the best possible face on it.  How many presidential tickets is Ryan going to be on?  3? 4? 5?  Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!  
AmericanNation

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 1.91

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 04:41:23 PM »

The GOP WILL NOT GET MY VOTE. YOU MUST HAVE AN EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN ON THE TICKET!!!!!!!Thanks for flipping us evangelicals off GOP
You would vote for Scott Walker but not Paul Ryan?  I never imagined (on the Republican side) that someone would pick a slight difference (in denomination only) that has nothing to do with public office and go crazy about it.

1.  I think Romney how has a much better shot at IA and WI, because of Ryan.  Possibly OH and NH as well.
Perhaps CO as well.  Ryan is perfect and practiced at selling his brand in "purple" territory.  

For aficionados of the "2012 is 1996" theory, isn't Paul Ryan kind of the Jack Kemp of his generation?
Indeed he is.

Ryan wrote Kemp's speeches and Kemp's "happy warrior" personality rubbed off on Ryan.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies