Biden vs Ryan (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:08:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Biden vs Ryan (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden vs Ryan  (Read 4528 times)
milhouse24
« on: August 11, 2012, 02:48:21 PM »

The trick is to make Biden look very old and out of touch.  Biden has the energy of a man ten years younger, but he's still a relatively old guy; and the age will catch up to him at some point.  Make Biden look senile and stupid with all his gaffes.  I would advise Biden to get a lot of rest for the next month, just try to do nothing stressful.  

Ryan may look too young and nerdy compared to Biden.  Ryan has to connect to voters empathetically and not with numbers.  He needs to be the compassionate next generation of Catholic politicians, taking the baton from Biden.  

Biden's always been very good at ramble-rousing, and that is his strength.  Ryan has to make voters love him more than Joe.  
milhouse24
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 07:49:43 PM »

Yeah, I think Paul Ryan is too much brains and not enough Heart. 

He sounds too much of an randian to care about the plight of the working class.  He needs a little more of Clinton and Dubya's "I feel your pain" empathizer-in-chief. 

Even Obama has a good "I feel your pain" vibe, hence the Obama-care. 

Its funny how simple it is winning the presidency when you compare "I feel your pain" candidates to their losing opponents.  Romney tried to be like Reagan but is quickly coming up short.  Romney needs to out-empathize Obama, which is difficult and can only be done by making him look "out of touch with the common man." 

The Romney-Ryan ticket is quickly being known for being the "arrogant rich guy" ticket and not the "common man's ticket"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies