The Official Absentee & Early Voting Reports Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:32:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Official Absentee & Early Voting Reports Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Official Absentee & Early Voting Reports Thread  (Read 81530 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 09, 2012, 10:06:29 PM »
« edited: October 09, 2012, 10:08:41 PM by Mideast Assemblyman Mr. X »

Early voting has begun in Indiana.

I was planning on heading over to the courthouse later today to cast my vote, but am still unsure on the Senate race.

Has Donnelly intelligently grappled with entitlements? If not, go the the flawed Pub is my advice. That is the issue where the rubber meets the road. The rest is noise (I used that term twice today - sorry about that). I mean, he's not in the Akin category (someone who has brought shame on us all, and needs to cease to be a public figure ASAP).

@ Torie: But if you vote for the flawed Republican then how will the pubs ever learn to nominate better candidates Wink

@ Tmthforu94: Some food for thought

“To me the highlight of politics, frankly, is to inflict my opinion on someone else.” - Richard Mourdock

“I have a mindset that says bipartisanship ought to consist of Democrats coming to the Republican point of view." - Richard Mourdock

These are not the words of someone interested in governing.

Also: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/18/richard-mourdock-claim-cancer_n_1606005.html

Additionally, it is worth noting (and please correct me if I am wrong) that Mourdock ran a very mean-spirited and nasty primary campaign (and he really didn't need to).  I am not arguing that you should necessarally vote for Donnelly (although I obviously hope that you do), but I don't see how as enthusiastic a Luger supporter as yourself could vote for Mourdock after the primary campaign that he ran.  In other words, I hope you vote for Donnelly, but even if you decide not to, there is still another candidate on the ballot who didn't needlessly drag Luger's name through the mud (the Libertarian candidate).  Like I said, food for thought.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 05:27:40 PM »
« Edited: October 11, 2012, 05:30:49 PM by Mideast Assemblyman Mr. X »

and now this...

"Ohio elections chief Jon Husted restricts methods to notify voters of absentee ballot errors"

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2012/10/ohio_elections_chief_restricts.html
Hopefully all of this will suppress voters enough to to give Romney the state of Ohio...

Please be trolling, please, we really don't need more amoral hackery from either side.  I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it is really hard to tell when people are serious on this sub-forum.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 10:16:11 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2012, 10:19:11 PM by Mideast Assemblyman Mr. X »

The Ohio Democrats are timid, so i am fairly certain that Husted will be able to easily steal this state for Robme and the Koch brothers.

[sarcasm]Wow!  Sending everyone an absentee ballot application really suppresses the vote.

Seems like we discovered Husted's "Final solution" (oops) to suppress Democratic votes, get them to vote absentee then toss the ballots for inane reasons. Also don't forget that if someone makes an error on their ballot the local Board of Elections "Cannot" call the voter, they can only mail a form which could take a week if ever to get to the voter. I swear this guy Husted must have a PHD in Election Rigging from MIT.

Listen pal, I don't know what your problem is and I honestly don't care, you need to start showing some respect for the victims of the Holocaust.  That's really not asking much.  If you can't even do that, than there's something wrong with you and you're no better than the tea-party crowd.  This wasn't even you using a term like "Gestapo" in casual conversation to refer to an organization, this was just you being obnoxious.  There was no point to it (which is why you included the "oops").  It was essentially an "f-you" to me for criticizing your disgusting earlier post.  It's about time you cut this crap out.  Grow up or shut up.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies