The Official Absentee & Early Voting Reports Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:45:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Official Absentee & Early Voting Reports Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Official Absentee & Early Voting Reports Thread  (Read 81546 times)
JFK-Democrat
Rookie
United States

« on: September 16, 2012, 10:27:10 AM »

NC thus far.

Party Reg   
Dem.   42.6%
Rep.   39.8%
None/Oth   17.6%
30-44   16.8%
45-59   20.0%
60+   55.7%
Race   
White   78.4%
Black   16.3%
Hispanic   0.0%
Other/None   5.3%

Is the stat above for ballots returned or requested? Also how many total ballots have been returned so far?
JFK-Democrat
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 03:00:17 PM »

I think most of the Obama North Carolina early votes was cast "in-person" in 2008.
JFK-Democrat
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 05:03:55 PM »

The Ohio Democrats are timid, so i am fairly certain that Husted will be able to easily steal this state for Robme and the Koch brothers.
JFK-Democrat
Rookie
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 10:38:21 PM »

Mr x or is it zero?...you are now on ignore buh bye...
JFK-Democrat
Rookie
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 11:18:56 AM »

The Ohio Democrats are timid, so i am fairly certain that Husted will be able to easily steal this state for Robme and the Koch brothers.

[sarcasm]Wow!  Sending everyone an absentee ballot application really suppresses the vote.

Seems like we discovered Husted's "Final solution" (oops) to suppress Democratic votes, get them to vote absentee then toss the ballots for inane reasons. Also don't forget that if someone makes an error on their ballot the local Board of Elections "Cannot" call the voter, they can only mail a form which could take a week if ever to get to the voter. I swear this guy Husted must have a PHD in Election Rigging from MIT.

Listen pal, I don't know what your problem is and I honestly don't care, you need to start showing some respect for the victims of the Holocaust.  That's really not asking much.  If you can't even do that, than there's something wrong with you and you're no better than the tea-party crowd.  This wasn't even you using a term like "Gestapo" in casual conversation to refer to an organization, this was just you being obnoxious.  There was no point to it (which is why you included the "oops").  It was essentially an "f-you" to me for criticizing your disgusting earlier post.  It's about time you cut this crap out.  Grow up or shut up.
Drop the hammer on him, man. It's astounding the amount of idiots come out of the woodwork come election time. While the 'ignore' button is a wonderful feature, it does the forum good to have people actually calling them, too. I have a hard time keeping my temper in those kinds of situations, so I have to just hit 'ignore' or end up stooping lower.

Yawn, Another "panty waist" Internet Tough-Guy. Smiley

JFK-Democrat
Rookie
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 08:09:04 PM »

I wonder if Democrats are going to open up a lead in Florida after today or tomorrows early vote totals are calculated? Its seems evident that this state will be a 1-2% assuming Mitt is still leading nationally the weekend before Nov 6th. Otherwise expect Obama to win this state with the same margin as 2008!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies