At Large Senate Candidate Q&A (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:53:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  At Large Senate Candidate Q&A (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: At Large Senate Candidate Q&A  (Read 2415 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: August 19, 2012, 07:08:17 AM »

1. I am running for Senate to provide a strong voice for Mustafinism-Komovism. The inclusion and representation of Mustafinism-Komovism in the Senate will significantly improve the Senate, by refocusing Senatorial debates on the issues which matter. My reading of Mustafinism-Komovism

2. My ideology is Mustafinism-Komovism, and my decisions are made solely through the lenses of Mustafinism-Komovism. As Senator, my priorities would be advancing the principles of Mustafinism-Komovism. Besides this, I would seek the root out of the disease of Serious Posters in the Senate and Atlasia who want to treat this game as vry srs business. This would include the mandatory use of animated gifs in all Senate debates and the inclusion of illustrative picture and gifs in all legislation. Furthermore, my personal legislative agenda would include a very serious campaign against bullying in school, which will be called #Mziray-Morgan2012 and which will become as viral on the Facebook as the very serious #kony2012 campaign.

I will happily present my full platform upon request.

3. The Senate's work?

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies