NM-Rasmussen: Obama with a huge 14-point lead (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:58:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NM-Rasmussen: Obama with a huge 14-point lead (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NM-Rasmussen: Obama with a huge 14-point lead  (Read 884 times)
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« on: August 22, 2012, 03:25:09 PM »

Does anyone think of NM as a swing or battleground state anymore. I dont think much is being spent there by either side.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 08:14:24 PM »

I would agree with that map except NH which may be lean Obama but could go either way in the end. It is hard to tell if MO should be added to the battlegrounds yet. I think with the NRSC and Crossroads pulling out of the senate race Romney and the GOP may have to play some defense but it isn't a swing state yet.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 08:39:56 PM »

I would agree with that map except NH which may be lean Obama but could go either way in the end. It is hard to tell if MO should be added to the battlegrounds yet. I think with the NRSC and Crossroads pulling out of the senate race Romney and the GOP may have to play some defense but it isn't a swing state yet.

There hasn't been any significant ad spending in Missouri in many months, suggesting the campaigns don't think it is a battleground.  It will be interesting to see if that changes in the near future after the Akin debacle.

That is what I was saying, MO was like NM, MN, MI and PA...as in states where there was maybe some flirting with spending and swing but not anymore. However, Akin may have changed it. If the GOP side has really pulled out of spending for the senate race (and likely with the Dems now putting more in), the republicans could have a turnout problem
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies