NM-Rasmussen: Obama with a huge 14-point lead (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:14:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NM-Rasmussen: Obama with a huge 14-point lead (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NM-Rasmussen: Obama with a huge 14-point lead  (Read 890 times)
Supersonic
SupersonicVenue
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 0.35

« on: August 22, 2012, 07:43:06 PM »

Now that any doubt about NM is out of the way, do you think we can say that Obama has 247 in the bag, and Romney has 181 in the bag?

I don't think I've ever seen an election like this.  The polls in the red states are showing substanial leads for Obama (don't give me the NH and PA bs, Romney's not winning there).  The polls in the blue states are showing substanial leads for Romney.  The polls in nearly every one of the grey states is basically showing a dead heat (note that I don't buy MO, but polls there HAVE shown a close race, and the Akin thing is at the VERY least a little bit of a wild card). 

Very strange. 

I wouldn't say it is 'BS' to assume that New Hampshire is a tossup, Obama has only been leading by around 3-5 points there. Nevada, too, shouldn't really be classed as leaning Obama. It's also very difficult to class Missouri as a tossup, the President isn't winning anything McCain won. Period.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies