Spamage for Pacific Governor Campaign Headquarters
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:36:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Spamage for Pacific Governor Campaign Headquarters
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Spamage for Pacific Governor Campaign Headquarters  (Read 1818 times)
Spamage
spamage
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2012, 05:54:24 PM »

Good luck old bean!

The Pacific will surely benefit from your sensible policy proposals.

Thanks!
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2012, 05:58:54 PM »

Today I have an important announcement on my view for the future of our region's legislature. I can now truly say I believe we should have an elected 4-6 person legislature. It has been bipartisanly supported in other regions and every region which does have an elected legislature is truly very active: Mideast, Northeast, and the IDS. An amendment of this sort would almost require our leaders to be active in proposing ideas for the future of the Pacific Region. Currently our legislature sits empty and this is why I must support this move!

As always thanks for reading,
                                     Spamage
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2012, 03:15:36 AM »

This is a good idea. I don't think it's pure coincidence that those two regions with universal legislatures are the ones with little to no activity.
I think the Mideast has agreed on an effective way of electing Assemblymembers (thanks to a smart idea of Speaker Inks a while ago). Here's what our Constitution says:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

That's just a suggestion, but this system has worked well so far in the Mideast because it is very flexible.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2012, 03:35:31 AM »

While you seem a bit Keynesian for my tastes

Not for me! After reading what your plans are in regards to the economy and gameplay, I am looking forward to your possible election as Governor. I also concur with ZuWo and you on the need for elected representation; it's a great ideal but does not work within the confines of this game currently. Are you sure that you wouldn't be more comfortable in the Labor Party? Cheesy

P.S.: If I could remake a regional legislature in the spirit of competition and emphasizing the importance of elections, I would consider a 4-member body with the Executive either casting the fifth vote (in ties) or being able to appoint the fifth member of the Legislature.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2012, 01:51:33 PM »

While you seem a bit Keynesian for my tastes

Not for me! After reading what your plans are in regards to the economy and gameplay, I am looking forward to your possible election as Governor. I also concur with ZuWo and you on the need for elected representation; it's a great ideal but does not work within the confines of this game currently. Are you sure that you wouldn't be more comfortable in the Labor Party? Cheesy

P.S.: If I could remake a regional legislature in the spirit of competition and emphasizing the importance of elections, I would consider a 4-member body with the Executive either casting the fifth vote (in ties) or being able to appoint the fifth member of the Legislature.

Haha, currently I'm content eith my status as a Whig. I agree with your legislature proposal and by fusing it with what ZuWo showed on the Mideat I believe it'd create a really nice legislature.

This is a good idea. I don't think it's pure coincidence that those two regions with universal legislatures are the ones with little to no activity.
I think the Mideast has agreed on an effective way of electing Assemblymembers (thanks to a smart idea of Speaker Inks a while ago). Here's what our Constitution says:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

That's just a suggestion, but this system has worked well so far in the Mideast because it is very flexible.
Thank y0u very much for that I needed a point of which to start from and that seems to be it what I propose will likely be very similar
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2012, 01:56:20 PM »

This Evening begins the Election Voting! This campaign has been very useful in getting me introduced further into Atlasia. I thank everyone who endorsed my and offered me support its truly helped! Now I ask that the Pacific citizens side with their future in this election. One with a government working to create jobs. A more stable membership and an active legislature. My economic proposals will likely bring prosperity. Tonight together we can begin Moving Us
Forward!
Svensson
NVTownsend

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2012, 10:07:54 PM »

Looks like we've got a blowout in store. Wink
Supersonic
SupersonicVenue
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 0.35

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2012, 11:54:51 AM »

I'm quite tempted to move to the Pacific, thanks to your campaign!
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2012, 01:15:16 PM »

Looks like we've got a blowout in store. Wink
We'll see Smiley

I'm quite tempted to move to the Pacific, thanks to your campaign!
Your welcome here!
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2012, 10:12:22 AM »

We did it! I’m so very thankful for everyone who came out to vote it truly means a lot! I also would like to thank everyone who gave me their support and endorsements regardless of their region. Today will begin a new day for the Pacific. I will try to bring reforms and new activity to the region. I’m truly honored to now be Governor-Elect Spamage!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies