NH Sheriff candidate apologizes for vowing 'deadly force' to stop abortions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:18:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NH Sheriff candidate apologizes for vowing 'deadly force' to stop abortions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH Sheriff candidate apologizes for vowing 'deadly force' to stop abortions  (Read 1341 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 02, 2012, 03:13:13 AM »

Funny thing is, his comment was a logical consequence of viewing abortion as murder. If someone were trying to murder a child or adult, you'd be justified in killing the aggressor.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 03:21:44 AM »

Funny thing is, his comment was a logical consequence of viewing abortion as murder. If someone were trying to murder a child or adult, you'd be justified in killing the aggressor.

What a terrific rationale you have for something we can all agree on as murder!

Why, you have seen through the infinite depth of the hidden sense of my post and arrived at my point, quotidianly repeating my exact thought through the lens of sarcasm! What manner of a telepath could you be?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies