FL-08: 2010 Congress (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:31:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  FL-08: 2010 Congress (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Alan Grayson (D)

Dan Webster (R)

Peg Dunmire (T)

George Metcalfe (I)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 30

Author Topic: FL-08: 2010 Congress  (Read 565 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: August 25, 2012, 06:13:13 PM »

Grayson.

I'm an awful libertarian, but hell, I don't like raising the debt limit, I like Apollo 11 astronauts, I like pro-choiceness, I oppose religious fundamentalism, I strongly supported the War Is Making You Poor Act, I want to audit the Fed, I like the Grayson-Himes Act, the Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009, I like FDA oversight of tobacco, defunding organizations that cheat the government, ACES, Emergency Relief Well Act, the Gold Plating Amendment, and I respect anyone sitting politician with the balls to go on The Alex Jones Show.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 09:21:07 PM »

Webster. Grayson is an asshole, and my friend is currently the scheduling director on the campaign against him.

But both sides win here, because Webster's in Congress and Grayson's going to be in Congress come January (Long campaign? That basically killed any chance the Rs had of knocking out Grayson. Quiñones and Melendez could have made up for being Republicans by being Hispanics in a plurality-Hispanic district, but they didn't win the primary and Long did, meaning Grayson faces easy opposition and wins in a walk).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies