Vosem's 2014 Senate Elections Analysis (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:22:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Vosem's 2014 Senate Elections Analysis (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vosem's 2014 Senate Elections Analysis  (Read 6027 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: August 26, 2012, 02:40:59 PM »

Very good - One thing I will say about Georgia: Karen Handel, despite being big on government reform and ethics, wasn't exactly a Tea Party candidate, and if anything, would probably be to the left of Isakson. And knowing her, I highly doubt she'd attempt to unseat him. Smiley

Very good, very thorough. Nice work! Smiley

Karen Handel was considered the more "liberal" candidate when she ran for Governor in the primary in 2010. She was pinned as being "pro-choice" because of some comments she had made in prior years and ended up losing the race by 0.4% in the primary runoff (she beat Deal by 11 points in the primary). Unfortunately, it's much harder to dig those comments up now that she went all rogue on Planned Parenthood when working at SGK. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that wasn't at least a convenient way for her to shed that "pro-choice" identity so she could run unhindered in 2014, ala "look at all the hell I raised against those abortion freaks".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies