Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 26, 2014, 01:59:27 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Snowstalker/Drj for Atlasia: Never mind, just vote Nix/DemPGH
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 Print
Author Topic: Snowstalker/Drj for Atlasia: Never mind, just vote Nix/DemPGH  (Read 9068 times)
Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2012, 01:56:53 pm »
Ignore

Im being attacked by the ticket that has proposed putting right-to-work in the Constitution because one of my supporters unrelated to my campaign vetoed some bill?

When I was in the third grade, I thought that I was Jewish
Because I could count, my nose was big, and I kept my bank account fullish
I told my mom, tears blurring my vision
He said, "Mort, you've loved God since before circumcision"
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -8.45, S: -4.26

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 09, 2012, 02:06:16 pm »
Ignore

It's not an attack, Mr. President. It's a challenge.

And there's a reason why it ain't Redalgo/Snowstalker. Tongue

(no offense to my buddy Tongue)

Armand Duval
Zanas46
YaBB God
France

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 09, 2012, 06:49:50 pm »
Ignore

The Mideast, my current region, is a manufacturing center and ground zero for the organizing rights of Atlasian workers. I condemn the 2012 Union Liberation Act's veto by Governor Tmth, among President Napoleon's biggest cheerleaders. As President, I will support a national version of the failed Mideast legislation. Will the incumbent do the same, or will he side with his anti-worker allies? Wink
Could you tell me what that Union Liberation Act would have said and enforced ? As a worker I don't always have the time to follow each piece of regulation passing (or not passing, in that case).

1) What is the position of your ticket on the role of OSHA and WHD, and don't you think their powers should be reinforced and their personnel greatly increased in order to ensure good working conditions and labor law respect for workers ? (Is Atlasia even a member of the ILO and has it ratified its 81st and 129th conventions ? Would you propose it ?)

2) What is the position of your ticket on the role of the UNO, and how can Atlasia work to ensure that the institution is given the means to work its goals ? What reforms would you advocate, especially regarding the Security Council membership and General Assembly resolutions methods of passing ?

3) What is your ticket's position on how to treat disabled people that are unable to perform substantial gainful activity ? What are your key measures to better treat disability as a whole ?

4) Would your ticket try and organize an international convention on climate on our soil to gather all world leaders and finally take a collective consciousness that we are striding towards the edge ?

5) What's your ticket's position on civil nuclear energy, and should countries like Iran get it if they want ? And Qatar ? And Saudi Arabia ?

Well, for now, that should be all, I am posting all of this on Napoleon-Nathan's one as well. I won't be voting for anyone else than the four of you so...

"F**k you Lion, I'm the King !" Mr Bear

IN NATE WE TRUST

Long Live Bretzels !

That's not how the left works.  We make swords out of our enemy's iron thrones.

My French blog
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2012, 11:10:50 am »
Ignore

Zanas, I'll get to your question.

I like Kalwejt, but his campaign doesn't seem to be a serious one. Thus, I give my endorsement to my friend and fellow Labor member, JulioMadrid! Smiley

Snowstalker
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2012, 04:18:19 pm »
Ignore

Wow, I'm actually doing a lot better than I thought!

And I will make a declaration right here. If I am elected President (I still have my doubts, but anything can happen...), I will NOT seek a second term. My top priority shall be my work.

Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2012, 04:22:19 pm »
Ignore

You're a good man, Snow. I sincerely wish you the best of luck and I hope to work closely with you on many things in the future. Smiley

“The meaning of life is not to be discovered only after death in some hidden, mysterious realm; on the contrary, it can be found by eating the succulent fruit of the Tree of Life and by living in the here and now as fully and creatively as we can”

~~~~Dr. Paul Kurtz (1925-2012)
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2012, 06:20:12 am »
Ignore

Thank you, everyone! I woke up this morning knowing full well the result, but unlike in April, I don't feel bad. We ran a good campaign. I have regrets, but now is not the time for "shoulda coulda woulda". I am proud simply to have been the candidate of the Atlasian people, from the single mother trying to put food on the table to the laid-off factory worker trying to find a job to the migrant farmer hoping to fund his family through hard work in Atlasia. We fought hard, but we can't always win. I'd like to thank Alfred, AdamGriffin, and Seatown; your work was what gave our campaign a surprise second place (I really expected to get third). And thanks to my great running mate, Redalgo.

Nor is now the time to burn bridges. I congratulate President Napoleon on his re-election (though did you have to do it by stealing my base? Tongue), and hope that work will be accomplished during his second term. Congrats to candidates Jbrase and Xahar as well. Jbrase, you're good and the game will get stale fast without a right-wing; please don't leave! I will already rule myself out for a Februrary run for President, but don't worry, I shall return soon...

Snowstalker
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2012, 07:32:55 pm »
Ignore

Let the next campaign begin!...whenever BK gets expelled. Tongue

NE Caretaker Griffin
Adam Griffin
YaBB God
Greece

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2012, 07:45:10 pm »
Ignore

Thank you, everyone! I woke up this morning knowing full well the result, but unlike in April, I don't feel bad. We ran a good campaign. I have regrets, but now is not the time for "shoulda coulda woulda". I am proud simply to have been the candidate of the Atlasian people, from the single mother trying to put food on the table to the laid-off factory worker trying to find a job to the migrant farmer hoping to fund his family through hard work in Atlasia. We fought hard, but we can't always win. I'd like to thank Alfred, AdamGriffin, and Seatown; your work was what gave our campaign a surprise second place (I really expected to get third). And thanks to my great running mate, Redalgo.

Nor is now the time to burn bridges. I congratulate President Napoleon on his re-election (though did you have to do it by stealing my base? Tongue), and hope that work will be accomplished during his second term. Congrats to candidates Jbrase and Xahar as well. Jbrase, you're good and the game will get stale fast without a right-wing; please don't leave! I will already rule myself out for a Februrary run for President, but don't worry, I shall return soon...

Well done, good sir. Expectations were exceeded and that is a success in itself.
Wolfentoad
wolfentoad66
YaBB God
Lebanon

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2012, 07:46:28 pm »
Ignore

Let the next campaign begin!...whenever BK gets expelled. Tongue

Are you gonna run?

I will stay home in this next election if we do not have a conservative tea party patriot. I have had enough RINOS
Аverroës Nix
Averroës Nix
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2012, 07:51:10 pm »
Ignore

Pretty soon Labor will need to change it's motto to "A Party for the South."

In all seriousness, you ran a commendable campaign, Snowstalker. You demonstrated integrity and discipline, and for that you deserve the respect of every Atlasian.

PS: I am using my late mother's Facebook account due to the difficulty of changing identities on Facebook. She has yet to complain.
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 24, 2012, 06:56:37 pm »
Ignore

I said soon...and it's soon. I may have been defeated by the President, but I always want to continue my work in serving the Atlasian People. Therefore, with the resignation of NVTownsend, I intend to seek the now-vacant seat when a special election does occur as the nominee of the Labor Party. I may have been knocked down last week, but I get up again...

Citizen Alfred
Alfred F. Jones
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 24, 2012, 08:57:31 pm »
Ignore

Two open at-large seats, huh? Remember the last time that happened?

There is a lot of humor to be mined from this as the mind of LBJ in the body of an 18 month old baby girl is quite hilarious.

Alfred is the Atlasian equivalent of a malevolent deity.

Redalgo
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2012, 10:48:14 pm »
Ignore

Endorsed!

"I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to see realized." ~ Nelson Mandela
Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2012, 10:54:14 pm »
Ignore

Two open at-large seats, huh? Remember the last time that happened?

A fascist got elected?
 And I think Pingvin won, too.

Wink

When I was in the third grade, I thought that I was Jewish
Because I could count, my nose was big, and I kept my bank account fullish
I told my mom, tears blurring my vision
He said, "Mort, you've loved God since before circumcision"
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2012, 11:07:21 pm »
Ignore

Good luck, my friend! I hope that our campaigns will lead to a reflection and consolidation of liberal and conservative Atlasians alike!

“The meaning of life is not to be discovered only after death in some hidden, mysterious realm; on the contrary, it can be found by eating the succulent fruit of the Tree of Life and by living in the here and now as fully and creatively as we can”

~~~~Dr. Paul Kurtz (1925-2012)
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -7.48

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2012, 07:49:10 am »
Ignore

Endorsed!

i like girls but there is NOTHING better then a sexi hott dude
Pope Kalwejt I of Northeast
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2012, 08:38:52 am »
Ignore

Question:

Would you agree to fight Napoleon to death for the benefit of The People?

Snowstalker
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2012, 11:16:47 am »
Ignore

Question:

Would you agree to fight Napoleon to death for the benefit of The People?

If it is for the good of The People, I will put my life on the line.

Snowstalker
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 26, 2012, 06:38:29 am »
Ignore

Proud to endorse LiberalPA/Speed of Sound for second preference.

Snowstalker
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 26, 2012, 11:56:42 am »
Ignore

And another reason to elect me: Seriously, can I have this as a consolation prize? I got second place, after all. Tongue

In seriousness, I will take The People's questions preceding this debate.

Wolfentoad
wolfentoad66
YaBB God
Lebanon

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 26, 2012, 06:45:10 pm »
Ignore

What is your position on polygamy?

I will stay home in this next election if we do not have a conservative tea party patriot. I have had enough RINOS
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 26, 2012, 06:51:26 pm »
Ignore

What is your position on polygamy?

Oppose unless it's me and my wives are Scarlett Johannsen, Eva Longoria, and Sofia Vergara.

Armand Duval
Zanas46
YaBB God
France

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2012, 02:27:12 am »
Ignore

As you never had the chance to answer my questions to Snowstalker the Presidential candidate, I will ask them again to Snowstalker the Senatorial candidate, just in order to annoy you. Wink

1) What is your position on the role of OSHA and WHD, and don't you think their powers should be reinforced and their personnel greatly increased in order to ensure good working conditions and labor law respect for workers ? (Is Atlasia even a member of the ILO and has it ratified its 81st and 129th conventions ? Would you propose it ?)

2) (was more of a Presidential question)

3) What is your position on how to treat disabled people that are unable to perform substantial gainful activity ? What are your key measures to better treat disability as a whole ?

4) Would you advocate an international convention on climate to happen on our soil to gather all world leaders and finally take a collective consciousness that we are striding towards the edge ?

5) What's your ticket's position on civil nuclear energy, and should countries like Iran get it if they want ? And Qatar ? And Saudi Arabia ?

"F**k you Lion, I'm the King !" Mr Bear

IN NATE WE TRUST

Long Live Bretzels !

That's not how the left works.  We make swords out of our enemy's iron thrones.

My French blog
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2012, 11:17:37 am »
Ignore

Sorry, dude. Tongue

1. Doubtlessly, the rights of labor need to be enforced and protected. If there is any evidence that these agencies have insufficient power, I will work to solidify them.

3. If I remember correctly, Atlasia has all American legislation before 2004, which includes the Americans With Disabilities Act. If this is insufficient, I will look into additional reform.

4. Without a doubt, the energy and climate change crises are the most important issues facing us in the long-term. If it has not already, Atlasia must ratify the Kyoto Protocol. I would support a new international convention of world leaders and top scientists, whether it is on Atlasian soil or not.

5. Nuclear energy, despite its bad reputation, is cleaner, safer, and more efficient than almost any other form of energy today (though solar may displace it in the future). Any country should be allowed to develop civil nuclear energy, though I remain unconvinced that it is Iran's only goal in their nuclear project.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout