Snowstalker/Drj for Atlasia: Never mind, just vote Nix/DemPGH (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:53:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Snowstalker/Drj for Atlasia: Never mind, just vote Nix/DemPGH (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Snowstalker/Drj for Atlasia: Never mind, just vote Nix/DemPGH  (Read 17707 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 19, 2012, 04:22:19 PM »

You're a good man, Snow. I sincerely wish you the best of luck and I hope to work closely with you on many things in the future. Smiley
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 11:07:21 PM »

Good luck, my friend! I hope that our campaigns will lead to a reflection and consolidation of liberal and conservative Atlasians alike!
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 11:02:04 PM »

Proud to endorse LiberalPA/Speed of Sound for second preference.
I apologize that it took me so long to respond to this; I greatly appreciate your support! Although it isn't really in the spirit of my campaign to give big, official endorsements, it may as well be known that if the election were today, you would be my second preference. Best of luck, my friend! Smiley
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 03:42:23 PM »

Congratulations, Snow! I know that you'll make us all proud. Smiley
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 07:10:40 PM »

Perhaps I have quite quickly fallen out of the loop....

Despite his terrible approval numbers, I haven't seen anyone suggest impeaching the President. I'm not sure I understand the fiery rhetoric of Insula Dei here and elsewhere as I haven't seen the slightest implication that an impeachment movement is upcoming or that it would have any support.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 08:05:28 PM »

Senator,

I know (and you know) that there can be at this time but one question that's at the centre of the mind of any of our patres conscripti. This is an important matter for all of us, and for those of us who are civic-minded in particular. It's a question by which this Senate will be judged for decades and centuries to come.

The question is simple: are you with the people or are you against them? If on the Senate floor there rolls that aborted love child of degeneracy and castration, a proposal to impeach our President, without any constitutional wrongdoing on his behalf whatsoever, will you vote it down, or will you back this monstuosity? Will you demonstrate yourself a statesman worthy of our trust, or will you forever mark yourself as belonging to them?

I thank you in advance for the time and trouble you'll no doubt take to answer my simple question.

I support the people. I am currently undecided on whether I would support a hypothetical impeachment effort; the question is not whether there was wrongdoing but whether it warrants removal from office.

Indeed the question is not whether there was wrongdoing; there was none. This means the second bit of your reply is nonsensical.

Look, here's how it is, the Senate shall be at the service of the People, or it shall cease to be.
It's something of a statement to suggest that this President has recently been at the service of the People, wouldn't you say?
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 08:17:35 PM »

Senator,

I know (and you know) that there can be at this time but one question that's at the centre of the mind of any of our patres conscripti. This is an important matter for all of us, and for those of us who are civic-minded in particular. It's a question by which this Senate will be judged for decades and centuries to come.

The question is simple: are you with the people or are you against them? If on the Senate floor there rolls that aborted love child of degeneracy and castration, a proposal to impeach our President, without any constitutional wrongdoing on his behalf whatsoever, will you vote it down, or will you back this monstuosity? Will you demonstrate yourself a statesman worthy of our trust, or will you forever mark yourself as belonging to them?

I thank you in advance for the time and trouble you'll no doubt take to answer my simple question.

I support the people. I am currently undecided on whether I would support a hypothetical impeachment effort; the question is not whether there was wrongdoing but whether it warrants removal from office.

Indeed the question is not whether there was wrongdoing; there was none. This means the second bit of your reply is nonsensical.

Look, here's how it is, the Senate shall be at the service of the People, or it shall cease to be.
It's something of a statement to suggest that this President has recently been at the service of the People, wouldn't you say?

To say that it is "something of a statement" is putting it quite mildly.
I'm a man of gentle words, Mr. Assemblyman. This 'Rally' doesn't want to find out whether or not the same applies to my actions, I assure you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies