Snowstalker/Drj for Atlasia: Never mind, just vote Nix/DemPGH (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:41:06 am
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Snowstalker/Drj for Atlasia: Never mind, just vote Nix/DemPGH (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Snowstalker/Drj for Atlasia: Never mind, just vote Nix/DemPGH  (Read 17826 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: May 27, 2013, 06:03:04 pm »

Snowstalker leaks!

17:43   Snowstalker   arguably castillian, portuguese, galician, could all be considered some "iberian" language
17:43   Snowstalker   i mean, if we lump all german langauges together

(About Niki Ashton, who I said "she's like 15" and Sen. Snowstalker took it literally and lashed out at me saying she's not literally 15)
19:12   Snowstalker   well she's older than you are

19:22   Snowstalker   at the same time, i'm eager to be a person who changes the world in some way

18:46   Snowstalker   to reject excess self-indulgence (especially when that excess harms yourself or others) and work for the greater good of humanity
18:48   Snowstalker   i guess you could consider it to be social conservatism from a leftist-secular perspective
18:48   Snowstalker   i'm certainly not a socon in the american sense
18:49   Snowstalker   i just see value in monogamy, temperance, etc., and see potential danger in hedonism

Amanda Toddgate
20:04   Snowstalker   from what i read at the time, she had lied, cheated, etc
20:04   Snowstalker   obviously doesn't mean she deserved it
20:05   Snowstalker   but plenty of other suicide victims besides just her

20:09   Snowstalker   but at the same time, my point is that the victim isn't NECESSARILY blameless

20:13   Snowstalker   is that sometimes there can be reasons behind the bullying

20:26   Snowstalker   yes, amanda todd did not deserve to die, and did not bring it upon herself
20:26   Snowstalker   BUT
20:26   Snowstalker   we must not assume total innocence
20:27   Snowstalker   and it was clearly sugarcoated and drummed up by the media

20:30   Snowstalker   guys, i have a career in atlasia
20:30   Snowstalker   can you just take that out of your sigs

20:39   Snowstalker   is that though she didn't deserve to be bullied and driven to suicide, amanda todd should have exercised self-restraint/personal responsibility

Fascism is kewl

17:32   Snowstalker   cogendism was outside the left-right spectrum
17:32   Snowstalker   and i rejected it last week
17:32   hash   just like fascism claims to be
17:33   oakvale   THAT'S WHAT FASCISTS SAY

20:49   Snowstalker   yes, but i'm the kind of fascist who would have backed the allies
20:57   Snowstalker   sadly, it's a legitimate ideology tarnished by the incompetent mussolini and the vile hitler

20:51   Snowstalker   except jews

21:13   Snowstalker   because i just read the wiki article on vargas and liked the first paragraph

Fortunately for Sen. Snowstalker, I do not have the quotes relating to the Rhodesia incident(s), or his claim that he would be classified as a Coloured during apartheid.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies